Vr Creep Trophy Help?

jakD_710

Does anyone know how exactly this trophy works. The other day i sat their for a little over 4 hours playing the game and got no trophy pop. So i restarted the game, loaded into the first level and left my Vr on for pretty much the whole night and still no trophy pop. either this trophy is glitched or im doing something wrong?

On 1/4/2019 at 4:53 PM, jakD_710 said:

Does anyone know how exactly this trophy works. The other day i sat their for a little over 4 hours playing the game and got no trophy pop. So i restarted the game, loaded into the first level and left my Vr on for pretty much the whole night and still no trophy pop. either this trophy is glitched or im doing something wrong?

How did you managed to get it? I have been wondering this as well 

I'm not sure why it's not popping, but when it popped for me it was in a playthrough that had the game running continuously from when I had started the campaign and played through to the end (it popped somewhere before the end though). When I would stop, I would just put the PS4 to sleep while in VR mode and this didn't reset the timer. Basically I had this game loaded and running on the PS4 for the entire campaign.

Are you guys actively playing the gave over 4 hours, or are you sitting in place letting the timer run down. They may have some sort of inactivity detection in place so you can't cheese the trophy by leaving the game running for 4 hours while you are away doing something else.

• 3 months later...

I can tell you how to get the trophy. 

I call it the Rocket League trick.

1. Start a new game from scratch. 

2. Once you're in the game, clear the first wave of zombies. Make sure you're safe from any more attacks. 

3. Here comes the trick. You want to make sure you're moving 24/7. The game for whatever reason does not count time if you just sit there for 4 hours. I tried it, went to bed, still no trophy. So you need to....

4a. If using Move, tape down the move button and make yourself walk into the rocks for 4 hours. 

4b. If using Aim, use rubber bands on the analog stick to make yourself walk into the rocks for 4 hours. 

5. Trophy 'earned' lol

Basically as long as your character is MOVING the time is running. You just cant stay still.  If the trophy still doesn't pop do a Rebuild Database in safe mode and try again. 

Good luck and happy hunting :)

• Like 4

• 9 months later...

Hi,

I tried this 3 times but the trophy did not pop.

Yet my guy was walking all the time as I blocked the controller stick with a rubber band.

I played the whole game three times and I would like to avoid a fourth playing 4 hours in a row.

I tried leaving him walk close to the base twice and another time in the canyon. Any idea why it does not work?

Thank you,

• 1 month later...

Trophy hasn't unlocked for me either even though the other two have. 

-UPDATE-

Glitched without a doubt.

trophy_bronze.pngFreddy, you there? - Play for a total of 3 hours: I unlocked it at 10:44am.

trophy_silver.pngVR Creep! - Play the game for 4 hours in a row: I unlocked it at 2:29pm.

Never once did I exit the game. Never once did I stop playing. Odd. confused.gif
Edited by MrTacoNinja

Currently on level 3, playing with the aim controller and have it rigged up to be walking in circles and something covering the sensor that would display, "Please put on the VR headset" and an alarm for 4 hours while I sleep. Will update tomorrow morning!

Update: got up to check it and all trophies popped! Including the "walk x amount" one :)

Edited by MikeCheck--
  • Like 2