Is the PS2 remastered version?

Terra

1 hour ago, dell9300 said:

I think what’s probably happened is it was synced to site as the EU name for both but @BlindMango changed the title to the NA name to much AC7. It certainly shows the EU name on the console itself. 

That's how the name came in onto the site actually :P I believe Sly has it set to where if there are multiple titles available for a trophy set it automatically chooses the NA title

9 hours ago, TesseractE said:

Played the PS4 port of AC5 earlier tonight and it's kinda strange.  The CG sequences and gameplay are in full 16x9, and triggered Supersampling on my PS4 Pro, so they may be displaying in full 4k.  It was buttery smooth...  Noticeably less quality than AC7, of course, but still LOADS better than the original.

The strange part is that all of the menus and briefing screens are in 4:3 with the sides blanked out.  Not 100% why this is the case, but at least the important stuff is full resolution.

So it's definitely NOT like the other PS2 remasters like Dark Cloud or Wild Arms 3.  Bandai Namco DID put some extra work into the CG and Gameplay to make them buttery smooth and full screen.

Another strange thing to the list:

If your native language is not english and you want to play with... Uh... spanish subtitles, the subtitles include cinematics and radio talk but not briefing and debriefing. It will be annoying for those who don't know english. I hope this gets patched.

14 hours ago, BlindMango said:

That's how the name came in onto the site actually :P I believe Sly has it set to where if there are multiple titles available for a trophy set it automatically chooses the NA title

Oh, well never mind then. ?

It is worth noting though that on the PS4 in US English, it shows the AC5 title on the trophy card too. Perhaps they’ve updated it and a rescan is needed?

12 hours ago, dell9300 said:

Oh, well never mind then. 1f605.png

It is worth noting though that on the PS4 in US English, it shows the AC5 title on the trophy card too. Perhaps they’ve updated it and a rescan is needed?

I’ve rescanned it and it’s still showing the other name on the thumbnail, that’s quite odd if you ask me lol

• Like 1