Still Possible (Feedback Please!)

VoidVictorious

I actually use this app as an alarm clock if my phone is dead and i'm too tired to plug it in.  It was working as of the beginning of the year, at least. 

Create a boosting session if you're looking for help, though I'll warn you sometimes it can be hard to boost since sometimes groups randomly get split up into two or three wake up clubs, or some with a two or three random people, etc, and it seems like one person always fails to wake up. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

I actually use this app as an alarm clock if my phone is dead and i'm too tired to plug it in.  It was working as of the beginning of the year, at least. 

Create a boosting session if you're looking for help, though I'll warn you sometimes it can be hard to boost since sometimes groups randomly get split up into two or three wake up clubs, or some with a two or three random people, etc, and it seems like one person always fails to wake up. 

I think we all want to know if the online is still active and if it can be boosted. Don’t confuse this thread for a boosting one. We just want to make sure the game can be done first. :) 

• 4 weeks later...