Edit: SALE ENDED

Grample_Gust

3 hours ago, Caesar Clown said:

Yeah, I just have the base game and I got it Black Friday for $27 US. 100+ hours on it alone, no DLC, and I still haven't finished up everything. At this point, paying full price for the DLC still makes it worth it.... but I'm waiting to get even more for less.

During December I got the gold edition for 35 and I have more than got my monies worth just with what's been released. Not including the 2 free games and other DLC that hasn't been released

For this price, it's DEF worth it. I'm still playing it today.

It's getting many updates..

- new features, quests and improvements... so, these developers care.

And obviously, the gameplay is top notch and as an RPG fan, this is a must.

Of course... this is all... imo! ^_^

On 1/19/2019 at 5:42 PM, malachi1987 said:

During December I got the gold edition for 35 and I have more than got my monies worth just with what's been released. Not including the 2 free games and other DLC that hasn't been released

Damn where did you get it for $35? During Black Friday week I got caught up in a situation of being scammed on eBay for the Gold Steelbook Edition for $63...which I thought was an incredible deal at the time considering it was $110 normally. But as I said it was all a scam...had to settle with the standard edition for $37, as no one else had it the Gold Steelbook at a reasonable price and that was the lowest the standard was going for at the time. Then just paid full price for the Season Pass...which I hate doing, but Season Passes rarely go on sale these days and this was one rare instance where I didn't want to wait. 

I mean, I've gotten my money's worth at this point and I don't regret the purchase...but if I could have found the Gold Edition for $35 over paying about $73 overall, I would have felt even better about the purchase. 

Edited by Viper

4 hours ago, Viper said:

Damn where did you get it for $35? During Black Friday week I got caught up in a situation of being scammed on eBay for the Gold Steelbook Edition for $63...which I thought was an incredible deal at the time considering it was $110 normally. But as I said it was all a scam...had to settle with the standard edition for $37, as no one else had it the Gold Steelbook at a reasonable price and that was the lowest the standard was going for at the time. Then just paid full price for the Season Pass...which I hate doing, but Season Passes rarely go on sale these days and this was one rare instance where I didn't want to wait. 

I mean, I've gotten my money's worth at this point and I don't regret the purchase...but if I could have found the Gold Edition for $35 over paying about $73 overall, I would have felt even better about the purchase. 

It was right before christmas at best buy, I just happened to have gotten paid and they had it as there deal of the day and since I'm still apart of their gamers club it dropped it to 35, also got the new tomb raider gold editions  the same day for around same price point

8 hours ago, malachi1987 said:

It was right before christmas at best buy, I just happened to have gotten paid and they had it as there deal of the day and since I'm still apart of their gamers club it dropped it to 35, also got the new tomb raider gold editions  the same day for around same price point

Ah, you're one of the lucky ones who's still a GCU member. My membership ran out right when they announced they were canceling it and took the ability to re-subscribe down from the site. That price makes sense then.

4 hours ago, Viper said:

Ah, you're one of the lucky ones who's still a GCU member. My membership ran out right when they announced they were canceling it and took the ability to re-subscribe down from the site. That price makes sense then.

Yea  but before the 20% it was still 40 which would've still been fine by me since that's a steal