Anyone Play MP

Romigosh

Just now, LucianaRosethorn said:

The only people doing MP are those who are boosting it, you would have to join/make a boosting session to get all of those trophies.

Ok thanks was just wondering if i would still be able to find players on the servers normally still

43 minutes ago, IDiivil said:

Nah it's absolutely dead. And even if it was bustling with activity, getting all the weapon manual stuff would still be pretty much impossible. Plus, the MP is plagued by errors and partial instability.

This^

Even when I was boosting this about 3 or 4 years ago, the servers had barely 3 or 4 legit players online at any given time and they were about as stable as the weather so I can only imaging what they're like now. If anyone wants the Platinum, they are going to have to boost all the online stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

The game is doable but very grindy, and that is with a glitch (LV glitch, use it to get all the online level trophies) that saves you like 100 hours of grind. For the rest of the grind you need only 2 players for most of it, but certain weapons require 3 people as you need to multikill. Considering how long it all is... grinding it out for 3 people means it'll be x3 as long... terrible. Thankfully I having 2 PS3s meant it only took x2 the time as I only had to grind for my main account and my booster friend's.

Online is as said unstable as hell yes. If you get an online crash and you will after a certain amount of games then all your progress in that section will be wiped. Me and my buddy when doing it would do two games, reset the game via that option found in one of the menus, and then do 2 more for 4 in total. Did that for like a month or something and got it done. If when you go into the online it says it can't find your profile then just keeping resetting the game until it does, very common error. Use the map that is that prison in the campaign, forget the name, but basically the smallest map with spawn points near each other.

As for the campaign... be careful on that too. Find the resource online with the diamond locations and clean out the areas as you go. Getting around takes forever so you really don't want to have to go all around the map at the end getting them here and there. Make sure you get all the tapes in the first area and hand them to the guy before going to the second area as not doing so can cause problems for the give all tapes trophy, also give them all in before the final missions start happening as the guy disappears from the game at that point. For the Assassination missions save before doing them, don't die/fail them, and make sure when you do complete them that you see yourself rewarded with diamonds as it can happen that the mission succeeds but the game glitches and doesn't give you the diamonds. Play with brightness up to a good level as I recall the game being dark and also save yourself a lot of trouble and go with easy... believe me, this game is so long and annoying that you want to, and I'm someone who'll normally play normal even when you can do everything in easy. Game often has you facing huge amounts of dudes who if they get close can shred you, snipers/rocket guys that can waste you easily, and of course the deadliest enemies of all which is the guys who run you over (instant kill). For weapons you'll want something like the grenade launcher/RPG so you can destroy those guys who will try to run you over. A sniper rifle is also a really good option so you can kill guys at long range. The third weapon can be a Uzi or whatever, something you can spray if some guy pops out near you.

• Like 2