ps vita

glurak400

2 hours ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Yes. The PS Vita version is separate, but doesn't have the "skip scene" option yet but will still take about 90 minutes to 2 hours to platinum.

Does that matter?

These games shouldn't be about mashing that X button to get through them as quick as possible. That's what these shitty, low budget games offered at bargain bin prices come down to.

Edited by Spaz

8 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Does that matter?

These games shouldn't be about mashing that X button to get through them as quick as possible. That's what these shitty, low budget games offered at bargain bin prices come down to.

Even so, I've played the game without the skip scene and the story within it is actually very good. The skip scene option is only to make the platinum quicker xD 

26 minutes ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Even so, I've played the game without the skip scene and the story within it is actually very good. The skip scene option is only to make the platinum quicker xD 

I know, but I've noticed a lot of these very easy games have a corresponding PS4/Vita stack.

To me, stacking Sound Shapes and playing stuff like My Name is Mayo and Orc Slayer was just a big waste of time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Richtoon said:

After beat it on my PS4, I have updated my tropies and it showing PS4 and PS Vita together? It not stackable??

It is stackable. It just shows them both together anyway for some reason. I've done the EU Vita and PS4 stacks already so I know it's stackable. :) 

https://psnprofiles.com/BlakkVulture2K16?search=Drowning - Both EU stacks are done already. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2019 at 1:31 AM, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

It is stackable. It just shows them both together anyway for some reason. I've done the EU Vita and PS4 stacks already so I know it's stackable. :)

All (and upcoming) trophy sets for Sometimes You games possess 4 common similarities:

1. The title for the trophy lists associated with their games always have "Trophies" after the game's name. Just like Titanfall 2's trophy list title is "Titanfall 2 Trophies". Quite annoying TBH.
  2. All 4 stacks have shared PS4/Vita platform tags. I don't believe they know how system tags work, so they just label all the trophy lists this way.
  3. The titles for the platinum trophies are the same idea, like Ratalaika Games always names their platinums "Platinum Hero/Midnight/Destronaut/Hacker etc." Every time it's "*Insert Game Title Here* Platinum".
  4. Even the platinum trophy descriptions are reused. "Good job! Completed all tasks!" is a complete copy and paste.

Also, why has Sometimes You been giving away early access codes for their games lately? You cannot deny that the only people who care for their games are trophy hunters, and that's very likely the only reason they're still releasing (often) poor quality games. I guess so they can generate hype across the trophy hunting community once one of their early game "testers" creates a trophy guide for that game, giving people a reason to buy their game earlier? I guess, like EA towards they see something that works and they'll stick to it. The only thing in there way is if we stop buying their games, but that ain't gonna happen! They're selling platinum trophies like hot cakes!

Edited by Skeptical69