Ink ribbons locations?

Sulivan666

Hi! I am in my hardcore run and I would like to know if there is any guide or web where it says the locations of the ink ribbons, or if any of you know. I just came back to the police station from the garage and I only found 4 of them. I need more ?. Thanks

Edited by Sulivan666

2 hours ago, Sulivan666 said:

Hi! I am in my hardcore run and I would like to know if there is any guide or web where it says the locations of the ink ribbons, or if any of you know. I just came back to the police station from the garage and I only found 4 of them. I need more 1f605.png. Thanks

If you do something called exploring, You'll find em.JEEZES, why dont people enjoy this games trophies...instead of wanting everything for free. But to answer your question, majority of the ribbons are close to the typewriter. a lot are found around the maps tho. I found 19 by just exploring. 

Ive done maps for the game which will have location of everything for all scenarios/characters/difficulties, but my survival guide is still a few weeks out

As dividedbymankind said though, there are ink ribbons near EVERY typewriter, even in Sherrys and Adas segments.

There is only a few instances when ink ribbons are not near typewriters

• 2 weeks later...