Unbelievable platinum

OverHypedG

1 hour ago, AvengedEvil said:

If you play the game unpatched, you only need to win 250 winners. Ever tried this?

If you have the international physical edition you're out of luck since it's pre-patched with 1.01,

only the australian version of the discs come with 1.00.

• Like 1

I am doing it with other controller. Yes I was aware of the patch but mine came already patched, so no can do. It is not that much of a grind, as how bored you get boosting it with other controller. I would rather play, but then I do not get the maximum I can get boosting haha

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
26 minutes ago, Romanus1 said:

Well looks like this is going to be a major grid then for that trophy I have not yet seen the cpu make a mistake on the line judging after a couple of months of playing

In my case they did a mistake after about 200 atempts (for less than a ml, almost impossible to see). Crazy ? game.

2 hours of game and 22 of grind...

Good luck!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

I can confirm how much of a grind this is even with two controllers, very boring and within the time it takes to do the 5000 winners/backhand/forehand you could fit one or two good games in and plat, not worth it.

On 3/30/2019 at 2:20 AM, Romanus1 said:

Is there anyway to roll  it back to before the game was patched I got mine digitally and was told the You Cannot Be Serious!!! trohpy was so much more easy back then because the computer was crap at being a line judge

Unless you are able to get a second hand copy from Australia, but you would have to check that it had 1.00 version and there wouldn't be that many.