Titanfall could be coming to PS4

drummerklg

Titanfall has confirmed that their new game may come to PlayStation 4.

When talking to Eurogamer, lead artist Joe Emsile said, "When you boil it down, we would love to be everywhere, but we're just starting out," adding: "It comes down to quality, not quantity. We have a fantastic relationship with Microsoft. It just boiled down to, okay, how can we hit this as hard as can and get it on as many platforms as possible and deliver the quality, the 60 hertz, out of the gate? That was the goal."

The chance of Titanfall being on PS4, "It's definitely not out of the question, we have a huge appreciation for the fans. Coming out and showing it to everybody, we're super nervous and wanted to make sure everybody loved it. We love all our fans, whatever console they support. So yeah. We want to make everybody happy, but this is where we're at right now."

Electronic Arts explained that this is a deal between Microsoft, Respawn and EA. This is coming to the Xbox Juan, Xbox 360, and PC. For now...

http://youtu.be/MQ1B3wq9yi8

Edited by drummerklg

"The console we backed is going to tank - better cover our asses!"

Not surprised. Nothing third-party seems to stay exclusive anymore.

I was planning to nab this on 360, but if there's potential for a PS4 version then I'll likely hold off. I like to keep my franchises consolidated on the same system, and it'll be at least a year before I buy the Xbone.

Edited by Curb

Cool. Titanfall looked interesting and I certainly won't say no to more games, especially one from Respawn Entertainment. I'm interested to see how they will separate themselves from CoD after being the driving force of the series for so long. 

Parker

Sure, the game looks nice but likely going to be played like most shooters. You'll have people in the Titans camping like players do in Battlefield with the Tanks, spawn trapping, etc. They create these games and expect people to actually play it realistically but they never do.  :S Maybe i'm just being a pessimist.

Edited by Tamer

Looks like a great game so definitely good to have it on the PS4 :awesome:

But this is the developers pretty much saying "we think the Xbone is gonna flop so better put it on the console that people are actually going to buy."

Edited by Myers