Uplay Passport/Online Pass Help!

Afro_Gear

So I bought the game used a few years ago and have never gotten to it until now. The physical game has no online pass card and upon booting the game I have to enter in a pass code. Sadly the online pass has been delisted! Does anyone know of a work around or another solution? I played Driver: You are the Wheelman back in the day and am very nostalgic for this IP, and I would love nothing more than to have this platinum. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Edited by Afro_Gear

So I did some more digging and found this article from back in 2011: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-09-06-ubisoft-scraps-drivers-online-pass-fee - Apparently using the two day free trial won't expire. I am going to try this tonight and post results. 

The Ubisoft website explains:

"When you begin Driver: San Francisco, you are prompted with the Uplay Passport menu. The menu has 4 options: "Purchase Uplay Passport," "Activate my Uplay Passport," "Start my 2-Day Free Trial," or "Remind Me Later".

"There are two ways to access these online features:

"1. Select Start My 2-Day Free Trial, which will not expire, OR

"2. Select Purchase Uplay Passport, which will be provided at no charge.

"Either option will unlock the 11 multiplayer modes and the Film Director feature on console titles with Uplay Passport.

Edited by Afro_Gear
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
On 13/2/2019 at 5:22 PM, Afro_Gear said:

I am going to try this tonight and post results. 

I'm sorry to resume an old thread, can you provide this feedback? I tried the second method but just didn’t work, I’m still afraid of trying the free-trial since are just 48 hours.

Also I can’t find the Uplay Onlien Pass in the PS Store, neither the game. @vegetollo7

• 4 months later...

The full online pass is still available, my dummy acct got it the other day. it's still in the PSN store, but only accessible in game (not through the regular psn store). As for uplay, just accept the loging, it try to take to to the decomissioned uplay, and boot you back to the game. then, you can just go into MP. 

• Like 2