cat call bronze boxes?

lurch_9944

Hey, to be honest with you, if you have time during the day , on multiverse there's a planet who gives you abilities.

I used to open bronze mother boxes, but it was a waste of time and credits.

I am now farming instead of buying , gold, platinum and diamond boxes.

Try to farm boxes, in the same time put those guys on level 20/30 to sell their gear to make that planet with abilities.

Usually costs 150.000 each time.

If any luck with cat call tell me plz

• 2 weeks later...

I think the odds of you getting one in a Bronze box are almost non-existent. I personally don't ever remember getting one.

I opened 738 Bronze Boxes, 468 Silver Boxes, 611 Gold Boxes, 608 Platinum Boxes and 88 Diamond Boxes before I got Cat Call and I did quite a few Ability Events as well.

Ya, I already got a few abilities from bronze boxes, but isn't worth it.. 

Follow the guide on another thread here, that's the best way to get the ability. 

I'm still mixing stuff, but I'm only auto-grinding on it, or doing the planets that award abilities or Diamond/Platinum boxes just for defeating the boss, other than that, I leave Catwoman on endless with a Turbo controller (with Batman with medium attack set to X, to continue, while I sleep..). I also put Catwoman with the passive ability to get stuff only for her, and Batman with the passive ability to "not get" stuff for him, since supposedly you can get abilities as rewards from matches too. 

Still, it's an RNG nightmare.. Best to just use the guaranteed way, while still testing your luck with the boxes and ability planets.. 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

• 3 weeks later...