So the games out

StingX2

There definitely seems to be some issues with the trophies. I should have had the cupid one, the sunflower one, the evil elevator one and the play as old school TJ and Earl one, but nothing. 

The only ones that have actually popped for me are the ones for doing something wrong, haha. 

Well, I played one game this morning and managed to unlock 5 trophies. After the fact I took another look at the trophy list and I feel like I should have gotten the HFZ Goober, but I might just be misunderstanding how to unlock that one. Overall I'm enjoying the game so far. I think the trophy list might be harder than I initially thought, but I'm still going to try for the platinum.

Yeah, the trophies in this one are a broken mess. A user on Playstationtrophies.org seems to think he has a work around and I think he might be right. It seems if you exit the game, upload your save data to the cloud, then delete your local save, and then redownload the data trophies start unlocking again. I did some testing of this theory and I was getting the same results. The terrible part is they seem to break after every game you play. I thought it was annoying enough that I have to sit through all the studio logos after each game.  ImI'm enjoying the game but I think I might be putting it down until they seem to get this figured out.

13 hours ago, Batmannequin said:

The bad news (especially for your no present run...) is that trophies that Should have popped need to be earned again. 

Can't say I'm too surprised by that. I'm glad I didn't spend too much time maybe earning trophies. I'll be sure to dive back in soon. 

• 4 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 1/17/2024 at 8:46 PM, esstee11 said:

I just played this game for about an hour, and I was just confused as fuck about what I was supposed to do or what was going on, fortunately zero trophies unlocked so I just deleted this wierd thang asap! 

What did you expect? It plays just like the original with a fresh coat of paint and some more content in it.

On 2/16/2024 at 8:52 PM, TyTyger_626 said:

What did you expect? It plays just like the original with a fresh coat of paint and some more content in it.

Expected nothing, obviously hadnt played it before. Otherwise I'd know what was going on. Wouldnt I.

Probably fun if you know what's going on.