CannibalX666X

C Viper 22 problems

17 posts in this topic

Hello, I'm not too far off getting the trials trophy on this game, but I'm having serious problems on C Vipers 22 Trial. Specifically its the link between Standing Light Punch and High Jump that is causing me the most trouble. but I'm trying to do the High Jump input as I am doing the Standing Low, which I'm really usure if that is correct or not. The input has shown up red on only one of my attempts, but I am more than sure I was mashing inputs by then as I was certainly getting a little bit frustrated on this. This is the last trial I need to do on Viper, so any advice from anyone recently doing this move would be greatly appreciated! 

 

Cheers

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always modify this particular trial by adding an additional cr. LP to the combo. This gives you more time to input 2 quartel circles and when you do the second one extend it from down, down forward, forward to down, down forward, forward, up forward and this will register as a high jump cancel.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

I always modify this particular trial by adding an additional cr. LP to the combo. This gives you more time to input 2 quartel circles and when you do the second one extend it from down, down forward, forward to down, down forward, forward, up forward and this will register as a high jump cancel.

Thankyou for the quick reply!  Would I start the D,DF, F,  after inputting the LP? So like Cr. Lp then straight into D,DF,F? Or would it as I press Cr. LP then, DF, F, so use the Crouch Low Punch as the start of the input you suggested? 

Edited by CannibalX666X
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since Viper has no move with the D, DF, F input you do: j HK, s LK, cr. LP, D DF F cr LP and then do a second quarter circle ending with Up forward and pressing 3Punches.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thankyou very much for all that information! I'll give it a go tonight! Many thanks! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You Can 

Jump Hk

Stand Lk

Stand Lp

Crouch MP ( 236 during MP ) 

2369 Lp+Mp+Hp

 

For me the only trials hard is the 21 of guile ( i hate flash kick cancel Double flash ) if you need other trials help's tell me and good Luck is not really hard bro you Can Do it ;)

Edited by EdgeHosenka
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, EdgeHosenka said:

You Can 

Jump Hk

Stand Lk

Stand Lp

Crouch MP ( 236 during MP ) 

2369 Lp+Mp+Hp

 

For me the only trials hard is the 21 of guile ( i hate flash kick cancel Double flash ) if you need other trials help's tell me and good Luck is not really hard bro you Can Do it ;)

 

Awesome. I'll keep your advice in mind! Many thanks! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you can also do s.MP and do the ulltra motion with an addition of forward up motion and hit the 3ppp.

 

 

Just make sure that the s.MP hits close not the far s.MP attack.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DeathShadoow said:

you can also do s.MP and do the ulltra motion with an addition of forward up motion and hit the 3ppp.

 

 

Just make sure that the s.MP hits close not the far s.MP attack.

 

Ill be trying this, and all the solutions that are in this post ASAP. I am hoping to make this the last one, so hopefully the trophy pops after completion, which I'm not far off! Thanks all.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, EdgeHosenka said:

You have finish all other trials ?

 

 

 

Not yet. I have left a few characters that I'm comfortable with, such as. ken, Ryu, Dan, as I wanted to get the harder characters done first  but I also have yet to do El Fuere and the dreaded 24 trial. I haven't attempted that yet, but my thought was as I get more practice in, to get the tight timing may well be a little easier after I play more. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For everyone who is struggling with Viper's trial 22: make sure you link s LK to s LP (linking = always wait for the move to end until you input next one). I think you can also cancel s LK to s LP (you input next move while current move is in motion). That would prevent you from pulling off High Jump Cancel after that as multiple cancels are only allowed between special and super moves (not when a normal move like s LK to s LP is canceled before). Keep that in mind as many normal moves can also be canceled to another normal move. Typically for a link you have to wait slightly longer before inputting next move which can be difficult for light kicks/punches. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CannibalX666X said:

 

 

Not yet. I have left a few characters that I'm comfortable with, such as. ken, Ryu, Dan, as I wanted to get the harder characters done first  but I also have yet to do El Fuere and the dreaded 24 trial. I haven't attempted that yet, but my thought was as I get more practice in, to get the tight timing may well be a little easier after I play more. 

the 24 of fuerte is pretty easy, the 23 is harder

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, EdgeHosenka said:

the 24 of fuerte is pretty easy, the 23 is harder

It's not as hard as you think, after the forward mk you can input Cr.LP into s.LK it will help getting the rest of the trial much easier.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, DeathShadoow said:

It's not as hard as you think, after the forward mk you can input Cr.LP into s.LK it will help getting the rest of the trial much easier.

yes is not hard, but i have more trouble for the 23, the 24 is very easy 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't remember the trials very well because I've gotten old and forgetful but here are the notes I made to it at the time after I'd done it:

 

This is so precise but it's not as fast as other trials if you buffer the QCF before the s.LP, check out Vesper Arcade to see how slow it is.

 

I did j.HK > s.LK > QCF > s.LP > QCF UF > PPP

 

Hope it helps

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did that with my eyes closed too. I did with the dp motion and qcf and buffered with 236 medium with all 3 punches Ultra 1. It’s been so long though lol. C viper high jump doesn’t show but you can tell it count but only Ultra 1 is what shows up there.

 I did it with eyes closed. Shows you how trial is performed.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.