Free Torchlight for 48 hours

KittyGirly

So you can get Torchlight for free, for 2 days, even tough a day before Fable 3 was on for free, but this will do to.

So I wanted to share this ummm "event?" with you guys, and I will only ask a thanks or like or something for it. [Dun be lazy :P]

http://www.gog.com/gamecard/torchlight

Its only for 48 hours so hurry ^^

EDIT:

Also forgot to say that you get extra content too like level editor, soundtracks, wallpapers, etc

After I registered I also got 10 more free stuff, its a summer xmas! xD

a11f017be8.jpg

Thank you kindly, ma'am. I've heard really good things about these games and you definitely can't beat the low price of free. 

Parker

It's a really good place to buy some new games and a ton of old school games. Hell I gotten the M&M 1-6, 7, 8 and 9 collection during it's Apoc sale last year. I've also gotten Duke Nukem 3D free last year and just last nite I gotten TorchLight Free. So yeah it's an excellent place to shop. Another thing is good is if you buy say The Witcher 1 or 2 either Retail or say Steam you can go to their site and get an backup copy free. That's right free with some digital stuff free too. So yeah I'd highly advise people going to this site if they hate DRM 100%.