SuchRemorse

Under 1 hours!?

9 posts in this topic

I don't know of any glitches or anything. How are people earning the platinum to this game in under 1 hour!? Even with boosting it should take at least a whole day! Level up 2 characters! The sphinx riddles. All the kills!? How? 🤔 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The trophies autopop if you have already fulfilled the requirements in one version.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Schivorer said:

The trophies autopop if you have already fulfilled the requirements in one version.

If that was the cause wouldn't everyone have the same time!? I mean if they are auto popping why would someone earn a platinum in 14 minutes... But someone else in 20 minutes? Can't be that big of a difference. Trophies pop at the same rate don't they!? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, SuchRemorse said:

If that was the cause wouldn't everyone have the same time!? I mean if they are auto popping why would someone earn a platinum in 14 minutes... But someone else in 20 minutes? Can't be that big of a difference. Trophies pop at the same rate don't they!? 

No every trophy auto pops. There are still some you need to earn by doing the requirements. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have both versions on my profile, check the JP ver to see auto pops.

 

But I didn't want it to be my fastest Plat, so I waited a long time to finish lol.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they don't all autopop, you still have to fulfill requirements, so like for 500 kills you need to get 1 kill. Since there is a specific game mode you need, and game modes are random, and you still need to complete tutorial people get it in different speeds. i got lucky and the game mode i needed game up right away, so was able to get all trophies, except like 1 in one match.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, mako-heart said:

I have both versions on my profile, check the JP ver to see auto pops.

 

But I didn't want it to be my fastest Plat, so I waited a long time to finish lol.

 

@mako-heart Can you message me on PSN and explain how you were able to complete this?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/10/2019 at 9:09 PM, Connor_Hawke said:

 

@mako-heart Can you message me on PSN and explain how you were able to complete this?

 

I'd rather just post here, since it's not a big secret or anything.

I don't even really understand what you want me to explain.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.