Under 1 hours!?

SuchRemorse

13 minutes ago, Schivorer said:

The trophies autopop if you have already fulfilled the requirements in one version.

If that was the cause wouldn't everyone have the same time!? I mean if they are auto popping why would someone earn a platinum in 14 minutes... But someone else in 20 minutes? Can't be that big of a difference. Trophies pop at the same rate don't they!? 

58 minutes ago, SuchRemorse said:

If that was the cause wouldn't everyone have the same time!? I mean if they are auto popping why would someone earn a platinum in 14 minutes... But someone else in 20 minutes? Can't be that big of a difference. Trophies pop at the same rate don't they!? 

No every trophy auto pops. There are still some you need to earn by doing the requirements. 

• Like 2

they don't all autopop, you still have to fulfill requirements, so like for 500 kills you need to get 1 kill. Since there is a specific game mode you need, and game modes are random, and you still need to complete tutorial people get it in different speeds. i got lucky and the game mode i needed game up right away, so was able to get all trophies, except like 1 in one match.