SuchRemorse

Under 1 hours!?

9 posts in this topic

I don't know of any glitches or anything. How are people earning the platinum to this game in under 1 hour!? Even with boosting it should take at least a whole day! Level up 2 characters! The sphinx riddles. All the kills!? How? 🤔 

The trophies autopop if you have already fulfilled the requirements in one version.

13 minutes ago, Schivorer said:

The trophies autopop if you have already fulfilled the requirements in one version.

If that was the cause wouldn't everyone have the same time!? I mean if they are auto popping why would someone earn a platinum in 14 minutes... But someone else in 20 minutes? Can't be that big of a difference. Trophies pop at the same rate don't they!? 

58 minutes ago, SuchRemorse said:

If that was the cause wouldn't everyone have the same time!? I mean if they are auto popping why would someone earn a platinum in 14 minutes... But someone else in 20 minutes? Can't be that big of a difference. Trophies pop at the same rate don't they!? 

No every trophy auto pops. There are still some you need to earn by doing the requirements. 

I have both versions on my profile, check the JP ver to see auto pops.

But I didn't want it to be my fastest Plat, so I waited a long time to finish lol.

they don't all autopop, you still have to fulfill requirements, so like for 500 kills you need to get 1 kill. Since there is a specific game mode you need, and game modes are random, and you still need to complete tutorial people get it in different speeds. i got lucky and the game mode i needed game up right away, so was able to get all trophies, except like 1 in one match.

23 hours ago, mako-heart said:

I have both versions on my profile, check the JP ver to see auto pops.

But I didn't want it to be my fastest Plat, so I waited a long time to finish lol.

@mako-heart Can you message me on PSN and explain how you were able to complete this?

On 3/10/2019 at 9:09 PM, Connor_Hawke said:

@mako-heart Can you message me on PSN and explain how you were able to complete this?

I'd rather just post here, since it's not a big secret or anything.

I don't even really understand what you want me to explain.