The intel/archive/history location?

Radi455

4 hours ago, soultaker655 said:

Worked with scar and dominion intel. It may also work with outlaw, I can't test it because I already had outlaw done when I did this.

I did this for 20 dominion and then it stopped working, didn't want to spawn more intels. Tried exiting rejoining etc, have also seen many report that it stops working since patch 1.03. I platted 1 week ago so not sure about current status

1 minute ago, Erkawest said:

I did this for 20 dominion and then it stopped working, didn't want to spawn more intels. Tried exiting rejoining etc, have also seen many report that it stops working since patch 1.03. I platted 1 week ago so not sure about current status

It still works. I did it yesterday. Sometimes it took like 5 resets for it to start back working. Also if another player is near, the intel will not respawn.

On 3/13/2019 at 2:41 PM, soultaker655 said:

It still works. I did it yesterday. Sometimes it took like 5 resets for it to start back working. Also if another player is near, the intel will not respawn.

The video works for me too. Just tried it although I was able to get 5 scar intel and then it changed to Dominion afterwards ?

• 1 month later...

I could grind all archives/intels with respawning it by leaving the area and fly back, but i am having a hard time finding sentinel intels.

Everytime i come across one of these sentinels, i can collect it but i can't setup the respawning routine.

Does anyone know a good spot for these?

17 more to go, but if i can't set up the respawn, this will take ages to find. Most annoying collectibles i've ever collected.

This is literally the most boring, annoying and frustrating trophy. They have padded this game in the worst way at so many opportunities. This will be the wall that most aren't willing to climb, me included, because the game isn't fun or rewarding enough.. :(

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

What me and a friend did today and that worked on archives and intels was that when  we found one we flew into another zone but just around one whole thruster ; so close to overheating we stopped and flew back and it respawned every time sometimes it even came another spawn on the way then and we could farm both.. important is going in another area tho .. dont mean the big areas;  just that the text on the screen appear so not fortress of dawn to monument watch the little sub areas is enough.. worked on every thing today :)

• Like 2

On 1.6.2019 at 0:46 AM, littleprincessJJ said:

What me and a friend did today and that worked on archives and intels was that when  we found one we flew into another zone but just around one whole thruster ; so close to overheating we stopped and flew back and it respawned every time...

i can confirm this is working. this saved me a lot of time.. thank you a lot!! im wondering why nobody else came up with this idea instead of dying all the time..

• Like 1