Do you have a hard time starting a game?

AJ_Radio

I've always had trouble both starting and finishing a lot of games. And as a result I have a MASSIVE backlog. I will NEVER finish them all.

Plus, so MANY new games being released that I want to play, there's just not enough hours in the day to get them all done. Impossible.

I would have to CLONE myself 6 x times, then sit each of my clones in front a TV and PS console. Have them play, grind, boost etc 24/7.

But like that's ever going to happen. And if it did, then what's the point even playing games, right? Due Diligence before starting a game.

If you have limited time available, then make a short list and prioritize what you really want to play. And go from there. Key word = FUN!!

Ultimately, it's about your GOALS in gaming. What is it that you want out of playin' them. Set yourself short and long term goals. It works.

Edited by TheDarkKratos

I usually have different types of games and just a few at a time to not get burned on any kind of game, i usually have one or two games that requiere some kind of grinding i usually spend like less than half an hour between those, and another that is the regular one that demands actually playing like, for for 100% fun, and just having the motivation that i need to finish one game to play another one but yeah, not playing the same over and over helps a lot to tackle lists.

Also yeah, i try to give some space between collections/packs because even when the games are great or superb, i think its for the better to give it some time and refresh yourself and appreciate the whole product as a whole

I don't really have a problem starting a game, but I have a problem finding them. I don't play anything unless I really want to play it and am willing to boot it up immediately. I've played so many games at this point that it's getting harder and harder to find those kinds of games. Most everything these days fits into a specific genre-type that I've already played to death, and I'm kind of tired of playing basically the same game over and over again.

Edited by ExHaseo

Most of the time no, I can typically complete a game and move onto the next like turning a page in a book. Other times, usually after finishing something that was particularly soul crushing, tedious, and or endless, I have no desire to do anything. It can last up to a week where I have no desire to play anything new so I might go back to something like Hitman 3 and work on some challenges or back in the day I would get a few good sessions of Killzone's multiplayer. Then after some time I am ready to get back to the hunt. Some games can be really hard to get into right away, I had that problem with Kingdom Come Deliverance, Final Fantasy XIII, and Resident Evil 7 just to name a few. I started and stopped them a few times before buckling down and getting into them. Right now I have been on a roll so hopefully it continues.