Local coop still possible?

TragicKingdom50

I haven't played this game in several years but thought about buying it again on PSN (lost my psychical disc) to get some of the local co-op trophies I'd missed. Is that still possible to do so? I know some like Professor Portal can't be earned anymore but I'm just more interested in ones like Still Alive or Triple Crown. Can that be done? 

Thanks!

21 minutes ago, TragicKingdom50 said:

I haven't played this game in several years but thought about buying it again on PSN (lost my psychical disc) to get some of the local co-op trophies I'd missed. Is that still possible to do so? I know some like Professor Portal can't be earned anymore but I'm just more interested in ones like Still Alive or Triple Crown. Can that be done? 

Thanks!

All the local coop trophies are doable. Think only two trophies overall are impossible (the hug multiple people from friends list, and the other one..), unless someone reverse engineers the game's code like with GoneSpy. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 3/21/2019 at 4:54 PM, ArmoredSnowman said:

All the local coop trophies are doable. Think only two trophies overall are impossible (the hug multiple people from friends list, and the other one..), unless someone reverse engineers the game's code like with GoneSpy. 

Can you tell me what was done with GoneSpy?

12 hours ago, Antiristus said:

Can you tell me what was done with GoneSpy?

GoneSpy is basically a user-hosted server that allows players to play with others on GameSpy-based games, so that they can still earn the trophies from shut down servers. You can read about it here: 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

This is awful news. I was hoping to jump back onto this game to grab the Platinum, as the Soundtrack is so amazing and has had such positive influences on my life.

One of the trophies was Last Achieved in 2018... ? Awwww...

Is there anyone we can talk to or e-mail to have this re-enabled? Steam / PS3 cross-platform was incredible...

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/16/2021 at 1:32 PM, tranquility101 said:

This is awful news. I was hoping to jump back onto this game to grab the Platinum, as the Soundtrack is so amazing and has had such positive influences on my life.

One of the trophies was Last Achieved in 2018... 1f615.png Awwww...

Is there anyone we can talk to or e-mail to have this re-enabled? Steam / PS3 cross-platform was incredible...

No, Valve doesn't care about PS3. There's nothing to be done.