TragicKingdom50

Local coop still possible?

9 posts in this topic

I haven't played this game in several years but thought about buying it again on PSN (lost my psychical disc) to get some of the local co-op trophies I'd missed. Is that still possible to do so? I know some like Professor Portal can't be earned anymore but I'm just more interested in ones like Still Alive or Triple Crown. Can that be done? 

 

Thanks!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anything that can be done via local co-op should still be available with no problems.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Martain2 said:

Anything that can be done via local co-op should still be available with no problems.

 

Awesome! And you don't have to sign into a Steam account on the PS3 to earn them do you?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TragicKingdom50 said:

 

Awesome! And you don't have to sign into a Steam account on the PS3 to earn them do you?

Not as far as i'm aware although i haven't played the game for years.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, TragicKingdom50 said:

I haven't played this game in several years but thought about buying it again on PSN (lost my psychical disc) to get some of the local co-op trophies I'd missed. Is that still possible to do so? I know some like Professor Portal can't be earned anymore but I'm just more interested in ones like Still Alive or Triple Crown. Can that be done? 

 

Thanks!

All the local coop trophies are doable. Think only two trophies overall are impossible (the hug multiple people from friends list, and the other one..), unless someone reverse engineers the game's code like with GoneSpy. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/21/2019 at 4:54 PM, ArmoredSnowman said:

All the local coop trophies are doable. Think only two trophies overall are impossible (the hug multiple people from friends list, and the other one..), unless someone reverse engineers the game's code like with GoneSpy. 


Can you tell me what was done with GoneSpy?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Antiristus said:


Can you tell me what was done with GoneSpy?

GoneSpy is basically a user-hosted server that allows players to play with others on GameSpy-based games, so that they can still earn the trophies from shut down servers. You can read about it here: 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.