Best Endgame Money & XP Farming Location (35-52K Sen & 238K XP per Hour)

22 hours ago, xxdmcgee2288xx said:

Congrats man.. it feels faster.. idk.. if you take out all the obstructions and you somewhat rush behind him, he will go yellow and be all spooked but you can tap on R1 and quickly execute him before he goes red.. I swear I was doing it 10-12 seconds a run

At Ashina Stairway if you use the video posted as an example, you can get around 8k/minute. Don’t drop attack the first guy, just drop down and backstab after. The two guys going up the stairs, backstab one and smoke ninjitsu him then backstab the other, then go back to the shrine after that. 42 secs a cycle for 5.7k xp. 

Antechamber I was getting around 9k/minute with sugar so maybe it comes or around even. 

Edited by Luke_X11

On 4/2/2019 at 8:01 AM, Spookjekat said:

The fountain spot gives you 6360xp per run in ng++. You need to 2 backstab the first priest, 2-shot the second one (1hit and a deathblow) kill the samurai asap and 2 shot the 3rd priest aswel. It should take +-45sec per run if done fast (can be done faster if you optimize the samurai kill)

All tested with 29 attack power.

Not bad. I was doing a run where you start at Flower Viewing, then turn 180 and run around the building to the left. Backstab priest, then sprint towards the wall on the side the Idol is on. You can jump onto this wall, then immediately onto the roof, which allows you to 1-shot the samurai. Clean up the run with three priests and sit back down. Believe it was either 5100 or 5200 exp on NG+, but it's a lot scarier if you get caught messing around, the priests have one shot abilities.

I changed up my tactics and went with the end-game back stabbing spree posted by Skurkitty, and was having more success. I only died once, and that was because I was watching anime and not paying very much attention. I lost 30k sen and 21k exp, so that was rough. Much safer than the priest run because I'm scared of messing up and being caught by the Feeble death trap. Even after earning 25 skill points last night, I don't feel like I dented the amount you need at all, especially at my 15 point deficit from using the mask. Going to be a long grind for the final trophy, so I'm splitting up my time between Halo, DMC V, and that.

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 1:14 PM, nudoetcrudo said:

I found an alternative method, which grants slightly more exp. Maybe for some it's easier than killing the lightning dude.

Gonna try this one out tomorrow im all grinded out and still have like 40 fucking levels to go haha,  and I made the mistake of leveling attack twice which is going to cost me hours.

Gonna try out your run but most likely idol after bridge and see how that goes.

Ok. So, did some more tests.. I’m in NG+ and this is what I’ve found.. doing my method in the antechamber gets you roughly around 40k in about 4:30 mins.. took me 4:33.44 on my stop watch, got just a bit over 40k.. tried other methods.. they’re just not worth it imho.. that’s just my opinion tho.. when my method burns me out, I just start to kill everything near antechamber and I go down towards old grave and then warp back again.. I’m only needing 16 more skill points til platinum but the grind is rough.. just gets so boring and repetitive, no matter the method