Trophy Thoughts?

NillerKasket

4 hours ago, Pound_of_Life89 said:

Sry for spoilers

Thanks for the info, does it feel ok to grind and farm for points? Does it get lame?

Did you get the preorder bonus content? Golden weapons or something?

Is it worth preordering this game for the bonus or are they just early cosmetics you never use?

Edited by Erkawest

1 hour ago, Erkawest said:

Thanks for the info, does it feel ok to grind and farm for points? Does it get lame?

Did you get the preorder bonus content? Golden weapons or something?

Is it worth preordering this game for the bonus or are they just early cosmetics you never use?

For me it's OK to farm because I want to be faster and faster in the levels.

Anyway you need to farm all classes to max level 30. 30 levels on hard = one class. 6 classes = 180 levels. And Maby you need the multi-player classes. I think they are 10. Max level 13 each. 

You need that to open and buy all perks in the game. 

Cosmetic level 1 weapons u never use except the melee shovel. After you level up your weapon to max u can buy the level 5 upgrade. You don't need to buy 2,3,4. 

I have all weapons on max level but you need the second level 5 version for each weapon. Stupid

Damn I need to play mortal kombat and days gone but WWZ is addicting. 

Edited by Pound_of_Life89
  • Like 1

I can’t wait for the release tonight, I was such a big fan of L4D growing up and put in easily 1,000 hours over the years. I’m going to go for this platinum for sure and the only real hurdle is going to be the insane missions for me. Need to find a good team by that point. 

10 hours ago, KSTORM25 said:

I can’t wait for the release tonight, I was such a big fan of L4D growing up and put in easily 1,000 hours over the years. I’m going to go for this platinum for sure and the only real hurdle is going to be the insane missions for me. Need to find a good team by that point. 

I love insane difficulty. It's so brutal. You have to know everything inside out. 

A real challenge. 3 missions to go for the trophy. These Jerusalem levels are the hardest. 

Good luck

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Pound_of_Life89 said:

I love insane difficulty. It's so brutal. You have to know everything inside out. 

A real challenge. 3 missions to go for the trophy. These Jerusalem levels are the hardest. 

Good luck

Have you beat all on insane yet? 

44 minutes ago, Pound_of_Life89 said:

Nope. 2 Jerusalem 1 new York mission.

No stress, only have 3 hours time a day. 

Farming credits is insane for me. xD

I see you got "Imposing Arsenal". Was that one time consuming?

How close to "Handyman" are you? Is PvP required for plat?

15 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

How close to "Handyman" are you? Is PvP required for plat?

PVP is required for plat.. 2 trophies specifically state to do things in PVP. Like owner which says capture a point and don't lose it the entire match! 

On 4/15/2019 at 6:32 AM, Pound_of_Life89 said:

It's a 10/10 on insane difficulty with bots. 9/10 with a good team. (Tokyo, New York & Moscow 9/10

Jerusalem 10/10) 

Thanks to friendly fire. All other Trophies you can earn solo. 

That platinum takes way to long. You need to buy every perk / level 5 weapon 1000 credits each and that's a lot with only 550 credits for finish a mission on insane difficulty. You can farm on hard for 350 credits. Easy 200 missions. 20 minutes for a mission = 70 hours with loading screens. That's only the story. I don't know if you need all the multi-player perks. That would be sick.  

Maby later you can buy credits with real money and you save 100 hours of farming. (pay to win in multi-player)

After all that you can try finish all missions on insane. You need a good team with max perks and a lot of practice and skill. I got 5 missions so far and it was a pain to do solo. No chance with low level randoms.

For all good luck with this ur platinum. Fun enough to go for it. 

My Insane farming method (Tokyo) 

https://youtu.be/mO_6Wi-lk5U

For hard farming I recommend level 3 in moscow. Easy and fast level. Only one 2 minutes wave in the beginning and 5 targets at the end. The rest you can speed run. 

Sry for spoilers

thanks for the calculations

Luckily, me and 3 mates bought this day one so we are in this together

3 hours ago, Erkawest said:

Yes. It's a 100 hour+ platinum.

PvP is required. I don't know if you need the multy-player perks for Handyman. I think you need all. xD but multi-player is easy boosting with rubberband. 1000xp for win 500 for lose. We will see. I take my time. I update you all when I got all perks in co-op

23 minutes ago, chickenbaltipie said:

thanks for the calculations

Luckily, me and 3 mates bought this day one so we are in this together

You're welcome

Level 2 in Tokyo on insane is so easy if you practice a little. On sunday I level up my fixer class in 4  or 5 hours to max. For me the best class in the game. With 4 level 30 fixer is insane a walk in the park. 

• Like 1

Damn lol, completed first level of NY and it disconnected me when I came to the end, well got XP and 300 credits but weapons didn't level up.

No connection to servers too, so playing offline

Edit: just redid it and same ending glitch wtf.. 

Edited by Erkawest

Same problem over here. 

Also the mission trophies don't pop for me as well as the 10K kills trophy

The MP trophies pop but have 1 question, 

How the F do you keep 1 flag til the end of the match with random spawn locations. 

And get the insane difficulty when randoms are playing like they would do in solo. 

The game is not that bad but not for €40

Edited by holland046

2 minutes ago, holland046 said:

How the F do you keep 1 flag til the end of the match with random spawn locations.

It's important that you pick the right mode, Domination. Not King of the Hill. Domination has fixed points, whereas KotH's point jumps around.

Have that trophy.. Wasn't that hard after all 

I  just was on the wrong team. 

Hoping there will be a fix for the rest, and the option to play with 1 friend and bots or just a private lobby. 

The most people can't even finish on hard. 

There is no teamwork or map knowledge. 

Edited by holland046

4 hours ago, holland046 said:

Have that trophy.. Wasn't that hard after all 

I  just was on the wrong team. 

Hoping there will be a fix for the rest, and the option to play with 1 friend and bots or just a private lobby. 

The most people can't even finish on hard. 

There is no teamwork or map knowledge. 

I leave the matchmaking lobby if I see people who are player level <20 (not class) playing on hard, obviously they don't have enough experience to deal with it

Play the first new York level only with pistol. 

For Handyman you need co-op and mp all classes to max. Player level 294 required. 

Insane. Not that hard with 4 level 30 fixer. Only Jerusalem mission 2 is really insane because the last scene with the car parts. 

46 minutes ago, Pound_of_Life89 said:

Play the first new York level only with pistol. 

For Handyman you need co-op and mp all classes to max. Player level 310 required. 

Insane. Not that hard with 4 level 30 fixer. Only Jerusalem mission 2 is really insane because the last scene with the car parts. 

Offline with pistol or needs to be online?

Edited by Erkawest

Walking Bank - Do you need to collect 200 resources in total, or do you need to actually have 200 resources on you at one point?

If it's the latter, I find it very strange that this trophy has a rarity of 13% atm. I haven't seen anyone reach 200 yet in all the matches I've played.

13 minutes ago, SinisterPledge said:

Walking Bank - Do you need to collect 200 resources in total, or do you need to actually have 200 resources on you at one point?

If it's the latter, I find it very strange that this trophy has a rarity of 13% atm. I haven't seen anyone reach 200 yet in all the matches I've played.

I got it on my second game, you need to  carry >200 on you in one game

• Like 1