Dam it IS Hell! But in a good way :D

esstee11

1 hour ago, TheYuriG said:

Are you using the exploit mentioned in the gude done by @WatertownsFinest, @Abysm_Nucleus and @Sheitancito?

that exploit is for not getting a permadeath for hardcore speedrunner trophy, it aint gonna give you no help for bein fast AF to beat those dominated times! which is the hardest part of the game IMO. 

*Unless/until they patch that exploit... then i wouldnt be surprised if no one ever got the plat again! lol! complete 91 mental n hard levels in a row without dyin... come on.. thats insane! even Super Meat Boy only asked you to complete 20 nuts levels in a row! ?

Smashero.... DAM das a big Dam

...is the water supposed to look like a celebrating ghost or is that just me lol

Edited by esstee11

21 minutes ago, esstee11 said:

*Unless/until they patch that exploit... then i wouldnt be surprised if no one ever got the plat again! lol! complete 91 mental n hard levels in a row without dyin... come on.. thats insane! even Super Meat Boy only asked you to complete 20 nuts levels in a row! 1f602.png

Game is a 10% plat. You sure you aren't doing something wrong? Something seems off.

17 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

Game is a 10% plat. You sure you aren't doing something wrong? Something seems off.

Ikr. Thats why im surprised!

I reckon the people that have started/finished the game are fellow masochists like me and love a good challenging game lol and so have stuck with it.

I'm no pansy gamer iv got plenty of decent/hard plats under my belt ?

Why dont you start the game and then let me know how you find it? ?

Edited by esstee11

52 minutes ago, WatertownsFinest said:

I personally did every level twice without dying, because I didn't know about the exploit, and the first time that damned trophy glitched. Its not too hard there's like 5 hard levels that I just practiced a ton. With the exploit the plat is cake

Well you must be a god sir.

My death count is... thousands.

Im not sayin its the hardest game in the world, but its by no ways 'easy' n to say cake... behave lol.

The game is a great challenge and ive been loving it.

Thats all im saying ? 

Edited by esstee11

1 hour ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

Just looked at his profile. Game has just over 100 games owners, of course the % will be higher, only ~10 people have it done though.

Very true!

I'm nearly there, got all the hard stuff done. Well all the 'dominated' time requirements are done now. N they were what was givin me hell. 

More of you should try the game though ? it is fun, especially for rockers im just happy to have a trophy called the headbanger in my collection lol 

Edited by esstee11

6 hours ago, esstee11 said:

Why dont you start the game and then let me know how you find it? 1f609.png

No interest.

4 hours ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

Game has just over 100 games owners, of course the % will be higher, only ~10 people have it done though.

Works the other way. Games with less owners are either ezpz and high % or very hard/ with lots of missables and the only tracked gamers are casuals. This game is neither of them. Over both stacks, the game has 180~ owners and 15~ plat achievers, that's just below 10% overall. All 3 guide writers got the consensus that the game is easy, only OP disagrees.

19 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

No interest.

Works the other way. Games with less owners are either ezpz and high % or very hard/ with lots of missables and the only tracked gamers are casuals. This game is neither of them. Over both stacks, the game has 180~ owners and 15~ plat achievers, that's just below 10% overall. All 3 guide writers got the consensus that the game is easy, only OP disagrees.

Wrong, I agree with john cena.

N the_hunter_fr is no casual gamer. He is one serious, skilled, mothaf*ker. Cba to look up the other gamers who have the plat, I just know that guy. Infact when he saw I was playing SEUM he messaged me to cheer me on and say dont give up! He did the same with I am bread and super meat boy lol but they are 100% way harder. Obviously. Those games are notorious!

Im glad the guide writers found it easy, yea theres a bunch of easy levels, but theres also a big bunch of real evil levels! With death absolutely everywhere! Maybe they found some great tricks for the especially difficult levels? That is the only possibility I can think of for our differing opinions. Or..  people just have different skill-sets n one game you'll find easy I wont be able to do, n one I can easily breeze thru u will struggle with. I shit you not, one level I had 1364 deaths before I passed it! Lol! 

Anyway I didnt make the thread for a debate, I made the thread because I wanted more people to play the game :)

Edited by esstee11
  • Like 1

Frankly the way I see it, easy or hard, there's way too few owners to conclude anything and come to a general concensus.

I wouldn't judge it on percentage or a handful of achievers opinions necessarily.

OP obviously believes it difficult for them and a guide writer thinks it's easy, that's just how the game was for those respective individuals. There's people who genuinely didn't find SMB all that hard and people who'd give it an 11/10 if they could, but because there's a much bigger sample size we can come to a general understanding of where the difficulty lies among the community, you can't really fairly do that when barely over 10 people have even beat the thing and only just over 100 people have even tried the game.

Edited by JohnCenaSong-

I guess me saying its easy is relative. It all depends how good you are at muscle memory and movements and overall just being able to do things fast. I personally am pretty good at this stuff so i didnt find it that hard. When i did each level without dying, i actually did it twice in a row because thats how much i got used to the levels. So just practice the ones you struggle most with, or just use the glitch for ezpz plat ;)

35 minutes ago, WatertownsFinest said:

I guess me saying its easy is relative. It all depends how good you are at muscle memory and movements and overall just being able to do things fast. I personally am pretty good at this stuff so i didnt find it that hard. When i did each level without dying, i actually did it twice in a row because thats how much i got used to the levels. So just practice the ones you struggle most with, or just use the glitch for ezpz plat ;)

Ezpz plat... ok you're just being silly now.

So I shall resign from my own thread, i'm done here lol.

Again you seem to be forgetting all those tight as hell dominated times that the exploit cannot help you with.

5 hours ago, esstee11 said:

Wrong, I agree with john cena.

N the_hunter_fr is no casual gamer. He is one serious, skilled, mothaf*ker. Cba to look up the other gamers who have the plat, I just know that guy. Infact when he saw I was playing SEUM he messaged me to cheer me on and say dont give up! He did the same with I am bread and super meat boy lol but they are 100% way harder. Obviously. They are notorious!

Im glad the guide writers found it easy, yea theres a bunch of easy levels, but theres also a big bunch of real evil levels! With death absolutely everywhere! Maybe they found some great tricks for the especially difficult levels? That is the only possibility I can think of for our differing opinions. Or..  people just have different skill-sets n one game you'll find easy I wont be able to do, n one I can easily breeze thru u will struggle with. I shit you not, one level I had 1364 deaths before I passed it! Lol! 

Anyway I didnt make the thread for a debate, I made the thread because I wanted more people to play the game :)

Hahahahahaha.....

4 hours ago, KaKrackle said:

Hahahahahaha.....

....ok.... you guys are weird round here. like seriously? just.... shrug. I'm goin back to the friendly forum.

*Note to self: needn't bother trying to chat or interact with folk on psnp again. too much like hard work ?

Mods, just delete the thread or something thank you. i just don't like the vibe.

Kind regards,

Sarah.

Edited by esstee11

17 hours ago, esstee11 said:

....ok.... you guys are weird round here. like seriously? just.... shrug. I'm goin back to the friendly forum.

*Note to self: needn't bother trying to chat or interact with folk on psnp again. too much like hard work 1f610.png

Mods, just delete the thread or something thank you. i just don't like the vibe.

Kind regards,

Sarah.

We got a snowflake over here folks. Thought winter was over.