PSN ID Change - List of Games Tested (PS3, PS4 & Vita)

Maxie_M0us3

1 hour ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

I tried Grand Theft Auto IV and my online rank is still at 10. Since Gamespy has shut down, I read somewhere that Rockstar fixed the issue by making online data local, but I don’t remember where.

If you check BO2 on my list, there is a fix I found on Reddit.

Correct. All the MP stats for GTA 4 are stored offline, thanks to the 1.07 patch.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, vlasty said:

Hey, Maxie, I don't know if Naughty Dog patched the TLoU Remastered, but my multiplayer and factions progress is intact. Only thing that got reset are my leaderboards data. 

I installed the game again and check it, and I still lost everything. I don’t care since I already 100% it.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

3 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

I installed the game again and check it, and I still lost everything. I don’t care since I already 100% it.

Wow, that is actually weird. Because I'm still level 48 and in week 2 with challenge progress intact. btw I installed it yesterday to check. 

Hey, a little correction for your list:

Burnout Paradise (PS3) may not have issues with the save file itself, but it does have indeed problems with the online servers once someone changed their name. When you want to join a lobby of someone who changed their name, the game freezes. We tried it several times yesterday and nobody was able to join that person, no matter how often we tried. It worked fine when someone else was the host, though.

The game shows the new name of that person on the friends list, but once in a lobby, it displays the old name. 

Don't know about the PS4 version. 

Edited by Izul
  • Like 3

My progress in Treasures of Montezuma Blitz (Vita) was completely wiped, even though the servers have been down for a few years. Don't really care too much since I was still many hours away from the last trophy and I wasn't really bothering to finish it.

Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved (Vita) had no problems, and my new username simply overwrote the old one on the online leaderboards. Same thing happened with Croixleur Sigma (Vita).

• Like 2

Hello I have new games

Street fighter x tekken (ps3) no issues

Kingdom hearts ii 1.5 remix (ps3) no issues.

Hyper dimension neptunia (ps3) no issues.

Ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 (vita) your new name is show in online mode after you reset your psvita (updated).

• Like 1

May 06, 2019:

Tested and added Everybody’s Golf for PS3 and Vita (European, Japanese and Asian trophy lists), along with its North American version Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational for PS3 and Vita.

After changing PSN ID, the progress on Solo mode is untouched. But as you may already know, the game online servers have been shut down two years ago, thus made its only online trophy (including :platinum: Platinum trophy) unobtainable.

This game is one of the reasons why a cross (  ) is added next to titles on this list, so to indicate that online functions have been shut down, with or without online trophies.