PSN ID Change might change trophy time..

So i changed my ID and decided to plat Penguins of Madagascar.

The first trophy i ever earned was back in 2015 but since i changed my ID it popped again..

Now when i look at my trophies for this game on PSNprofiles it says i earned all trophies in 8 hours so the trophies that popped again don't say i earned it in 2015 anymore but 2019?? 

Would i get banned if i play another game again and it suddenly pops an online trophy of a game that doesn't have online anymore??

if it's a known problem no, i wouldn't worry about it there's some wonky things that is happening with the ID change.

edit: i just saw the trophy list, that's an odd occurrence. 

Edited by lordguwa

If Sly can manage to get the site running (initially) as an individual, and track millions upon million of people's stats and shit, and organize it all and whatnot. I mean, little initial glitches like this are almost certainly gonna get ironed out soon enough dude.  I wouldn't worry too much.

Just now, HizzoKing_NG9000 said:

I started the game. The first trophy you should get is for completing the first level which i had already done back in 2015 but the trophy popped again when playing 2 days ago

In theory you shouldn't have to worry about trophies popping like this if you haven't done anything that the system didn't allow you to do, but assuming the site allows it, the whole basis for their flagging system kind of gets thrown out the window. Unless they can link you to a record of your old trophies. It's an interesting situation, that's for sure.

• 2 months later...