Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sunflower

Save Data Corruption Warning

7 posts in this topic

Yeah I've been having issues with the crashing, it seems to be when you go back to the character select screen, its never happened anywhere else. I'm glad I seen this topic before playing Canaan's Scenario. 

Btw do you think this is an issue with European copies? 

1 hour ago, Kazkari said:

NA copy here and I never experienced a crash.

On 03/05/2019 at 10:30 PM, Kazkari said:

Yeah I've been having issues with the crashing, it seems to be when you go back to the character select screen, its never happened anywhere else. I'm glad I seen this topic before playing Canaan's Scenario. 

Yeah I had the same problem when finishing a character's story in a time block too, then when forced to pick another at the selection screen it would crash roughly every 2 time blocks.

Possibly! Two that had the same problem were also from the EU, not sure about the others. I noticed some people on the Steam version also had identical issues as well. 

31 minutes ago, Tali said:

Yeah I had the same problem when finishing a character's story in a time block too, then when forced to pick another at the selection screen it would crash roughly every 2 time blocks.

Possibly! Two that had the same problem were also from the EU, not sure about the others. I noticed some people on the Steam version also had identical issues as well. 

You can make that three. I also had to replay everything up to Canaans route because my file got corrupted. Also with the German/European Disc-Version.

Really wish I had seen this before I corrupted my save... should have done my research.

Thank you for pointing it out. I finished the main story right now, so I'll make sure to back up my save before playing the Canaan scenario.