glitched ranking and stats

Thanos_2k9

for now, every player has became magicaly  gold or master in ranking. No trophy in the process..

profile menu and statistics are completely glitched.

general time played or player specific time played, number of fights...  everything seems fucked up and change everyday for no reason...

so we just have to wait (hope) for an update.

You and me are the only ones playing it seems. But good news, I think the trophies are mostly working. My alt account just unlocked gold rank. They must have made a fix. The problem is, many of us are master rank, which doesn't unlock the bronze, silver or gold. My alt was gold and after a ranked matched, the trophy randomly popped when it didn't before.

I dont know if you can degrade rank, I hope you can or we're all screwed. Right now I'm taking losses on my main to hopefully drop from master to gold, silver and bronze, unlocking along the way.

As for the time trophies.

The individual character time (aka, 5 hours with each) seems to track fine. But the global overall time (40, 60, 100) appears to reset every time, so that needs to be patched.

Edited by Startyde
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/22/2019 at 8:26 AM, Startyde said:

How did you play a ranked match, ranked has been broken since May.

I used 2 PS4s on the same wifi connection if that matters and searched at the same time. It paired both up in a match and I could keep choosing rematch if I wanted to. But I did not see anything about ranks on any of the screens. 

Edited by lordzeze

On 12/26/2019 at 1:48 AM, lordzeze said:

I used 2 PS4s on the same wifi connection if that matters and searched at the same time. It paired both up in a match and I could keep choosing rematch if I wanted to. But I did not see anything about ranks on any of the screens. 

Searched via what mode, ranked or quick match?

7 hours ago, Startyde said:

Searched via what mode, ranked or quick match?

Ranked to get the win x rank matches trophies (but like I said before the league rankings don't work). It also worked to get paired up in quick match but you can only get the complete x fights trophies in that mode.

How did you get all 3 of the time trophies at the same time?

Edited by lordzeze

10 hours ago, lordzeze said:

Ranked to get the win x rank matches trophies (but like I said before the league rankings don't work). It also worked to get paired up in quick match but you can only get the complete x fights trophies in that mode.

How did you get all 3 of the time trophies at the same time?

Very weird. When I play a ranked mode, at the end of the match it kicks me to the main menu and says the match ended in error. There's no way to rematch.

As for the time trophies, the game timer resets when you turn off the game. You literally have to go into an offline 1 v 1 with timer off and let it idle 4.5 days, hoping your PS4 doesn't melt. I do NOT recommend it.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/25/2021 at 4:07 PM, TheHarryGamer99 said:

Is this why nobody got the A World of Challengers (Beat 10 higher ranked players in ranked matches.) trophy, due to everyone being at the same rank? The online appears to still be up so just wondering if anyone has attempted different things to unlock this trophy and get it the trophy to poppy. It looks impossible but you never know.

I tried a lot of different things, using dummy accounts with lower/higher ranks and nothing worked. I am convinced this trophy is impossible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...