Thanos_2k9

glitched ranking and stats

4 posts in this topic

for now, every player has became magicaly  gold or master in ranking. No trophy in the process..

profile menu and statistics are completely glitched.

general time played or player specific time played, number of fights...  everything seems fucked up and change everyday for no reason...

so we just have to wait (hope) for an update.

Posted (edited)

You and me are the only ones playing it seems. But good news, I think the trophies are mostly working. My alt account just unlocked gold rank. They must have made a fix. The problem is, many of us are master rank, which doesn't unlock the bronze, silver or gold. My alt was gold and after a ranked matched, the trophy randomly popped when it didn't before.

I dont know if you can degrade rank, I hope you can or we're all screwed. Right now I'm taking losses on my main to hopefully drop from master to gold, silver and bronze, unlocking along the way.

As for the time trophies.

The individual character time (aka, 5 hours with each) seems to track fine. But the global overall time (40, 60, 100) appears to reset every time the dev makes a stealth change, so tagt def needs ro be patched.

Edited by Startyde

I used to be the closest on track towards the platinum. I can confirm that ALL time related trophies are glitched. As well as ranks. Don’t bother. 

How do you find out what rank you are? I have played 10 ranked matches so far and haven't seen anything about ranks so far on the after match screen.