Trophy thoughts?

Looks like you just have to play though the story. Since you have to "complete all your tasks" for the gold trophy, I'm sure you can't miss any trophies.

I wonder if this is a mix between a walking simulator and an educational game (like Chernobyl VR) or just a walking simulator. I really hope you can learn at least a bit about Roman culture in this game because just walking around an ancient forum only to do some tasks feels like a bit of a waste given the location. I wonder what the buildings and temples in the game will look like.

Edited by Sillshez15

• 3 weeks later...

All trophies are story related. Short experience and a little bit buggy. It took me 50 minutes but I had to do 2 playthroughs because of a bug. I also had a little break. So 15-20 minutes to get a 100%. A bit educational but very basic and a bit boring. Just watch a season of Netflix Roman Empire for some nice education and play this game for some easy and quick trophies. 

Edited by Calhoun_84

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, that's too bad... they could've done so much with the setting since it's a VR game. I loved learning Latin at school, so I was hoping for something more elaborated. But well, at least they included some aspects of Roman culture, even if they're basic. Also, just being able to walk around in a Roman temple in VR is quite interesting. Maybe I'll buy it anyway when it's on sale.

• 2 weeks later...

Game is simple and can be completed in under 15 minutes. No missables or issues with trophies.

EU only atm - £3.99 

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP2996-CUSA12481_00-THEIMPERIALFORUM?PlatformPrivacyWs1=all&psappver=19.05.0&scope=sceapp&smcid=psapp%3Alink menu%3Astore

Edited by Dino_Roar
Added store and price
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 12-2-2020 at 11:11 AM, HuntingFever said:

There are 2 versions of this game: 1 with Mandatory VR and 1 with Optional VR but the Optional VR version's trophy list doesn't sync at the moment.

Ah i see there are 2 versions of the game in the store now indeed. Thanks for the info i'll be waiting for the optional version to sync.