Should the DLC/add ons trophy rarity need to some work?

ARH65512

7 hours ago, llljulll said:

I totally agree with that, I don't understand why it's not the case already...

But how could it be accurate if the owners counting isn't anyway ? 

The best exemple I could take is Need for Speed (2015) : https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4003-need-for-speed

All DLCs are free and you can't play the game without being conected to internet (the update have to be done), so since the DLCs release all players should've been considered as DLCs owners. Just look at the gap between both DLCs owners, knowing that the 2nd DLC pack have no easy trophies.

Edit: Also a funny one with Mirror's Edge (PS3) : The rarity of the trophy for getting 50 stars is 3.65% and the rarity of the trophy for getting 90 stars is 4.43%...

2nd Edit: Oh, you mentioned NFS already zGaete-, sorry I was still reading the topic when I answered...

Yep its pretty much the same on Deus Ex MD Breach mode main game and dlc trophies. 

7 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

My thread, from 2 years ago, if anyone wanna take a look. Ignored like everything else.

I didn't mean to ignore your Thread. I simply saw this one here popping up at the main page and thought that topic is worth a discussion. It might have made more sense to use your existing thread for this, I agree.