“Twilight Garden” Free DLC Coming In June

Maxie_M0us3

Source: https://gematsu.com/2019/05/moss-twilight-garden-chapter-update-launches-in-june

Yes, that’s right, a new chapter DLC will come to Moss! <3 ? This upcoming DLC is called Twilight Garden, and it will come with new environments and storytelling! This chapter will come via free update in June on PlayStation VR!

Please Polyarc, more of Moss and more trophies! :awesome:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

I’ve already done the DLC trophies! It took 2 hours to do them. ;)

Is this an easy/fun game to plat?  I've only played the demo, but enjoyed it nonetheless. Didn't even realize there were two trophysets for the game

3 minutes ago, JesteR1701one said:

How do you get the staring trophy?

Wondering the same thing. I've stared at the toad myself, as well as with the mouse. I've poked and prodded it and I've done everything I can think of but nothing seems to work. Sometimes I can seemingly get it to look at me by tugging on its chin but it looks away after a few minutes and I don't see any prompt or opportunity to fist bump it.

27 minutes ago, Throw7 said:

Wondering the same thing. I've stared at the toad myself, as well as with the mouse. I've poked and prodded it and I've done everything I can think of but nothing seems to work. Sometimes I can seemingly get it to look at me by tugging on its chin but it looks away after a few minutes and I don't see any prompt or opportunity to fist bump it.

Got some help from some nice folks that had the trophy. Repeatedly hit him on the top of the head while pressing the grab button (L2). After two dozen times or so he looked at me. Stared at me for about 15 seconds and then held up his fist. Just hit it with the light and the trophy will pop.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, JesteR1701one said:

How do you get the staring trophy?

32 minutes ago, Throw7 said:

I got it by poking (used R2) the toad and made him stare back at me for 8-9 seconds, held up its fist, hit it and the trophy popped up.

Edited by milanbarca82