Trophy thoughts.

Vergil

19 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Yeah and funny enough there is a stack for Eu. Did it release in UK? 

No, the links on the blog are for the UK store and it hits nothing too. There's at least 1 other game on the blog post for the store update that's not on the store either.. 

I think that someone "just forgot" to add those games to the list of games to make available on friday.. 

@MeteoraXV Ok, keep us informed of what they say.

@Han_the_Dragonyeah they're pretty much ignoring me, they've been making many new posts on their FB page but not answering my question (which is politely written by the way)

unbelievable when i have been hyping this game for almost a year on various boards and waiting for it since they announced it so long ago, then it comes out and i dont get to play it

there is of course the PS Classics version up on the store, but obviously im not interested in those because i never want to go back and play games in 50hz PAL anymore, ever, especially fighting games

not buying anything from this publisher anymore, or im buying it used so they dont get my money

Edited by MeteoraXV

8 hours ago, Vergil said:

What a frikkin ripoff!! 

US store its 9.99$ but EU store 20€ 

1f61f.png

I start to believe that Sony REALLY REALLY hates the EU market. Not only the game library is incomplete compared to NA or even UK (UK is not part of Europe according to Sony lol) , the prices are way more imbalanced.

Not to mention that Guilty Gear 1 is still broken as fuck when you go against Testament and Justice. It's like fighting against toolassisted on steroids. No use even dreaming to defeat the enemies past stage 5 with Overdrive.

Gotta pull out the big old cheese techniques from the Ancient Tome of Fighting Game Cornering and Cheese, mold edition.

8 minutes ago, SG_Pfa said:

20€... WTH? Sorry but I guess it's time to wait for a 75% off sale because that price is ridiculous.

That's the best course of action honestly. Unless you are really obsessed with the game there's no reason to pay 20euros on a 1998 broken arcade game xD 

WOW they released it after all, i guess my constant pestering on their FB page may have helped? lol thanks for the heads up i had already gived up on this

ill wait for a sale though, what the crap, 20 euros!! i was expecting 10 at most! who's paying 20 euros for a quick, ultra short psx game port? good game and great soundtrack yes but no ill wait

Edited by MeteoraXV