DLC added.. Vita version next?

1 hour ago, A-Rebirth said:

I don't get why people are complaining about pricing for DLCs... seriously. Assuming you're living in an industrialized country...

and assuming you are an adult (not a kid) with a normal salery $20 for a DLC is nothing... I mean an ordinary joe here in the nordic country are driving cars for $20 000 - $50 000. That's a typical car for any "middleclass" familly or any middleclass man/woman living alone in a middleclass area. Myself I had 4 bookselfs of blu-rays... approx. 2000 blu-rays a couple of years ago. Most of it was bought used or on sale. And I didn't even had a job living in a less good area in the suburb to Stockholm at that time... common, and you guys complaining about a $20 DLC? Those gaming companies also need salery to survive. Games requires lots of work. Stuff are not made for free... if that would be the case you can complain about anything that costs money. Then you can stop gaming right not and move out to the wood living like a hippie instead if you are against things that costs... or you simply accept fact if you want to have those trophies.

Not because we don't have money problems means we should simply accept being robbed.

They are a company and they need to make money, but thet are part of a market as well. Other companies offer MUCH more for that same amount of money.

As I mentioned before, Smash Ultimate charges $5 ($6 if not buying the season pass) per completely new character with it's own animations, music, stage and Classic path. Bloodborne offered 5 new bosses, new areas and a bunch of new and unique weapons for $20. For $20 dollars most companies offer complete expansions to their games. These guys are just ripping content from the PC version they already had and selling it for more than $10 each. Content in a game where the characters reuse the same animations that are already in the game. 

In other words, it's about overpricing something, not about being cheap.

Edited by AndresLionheart
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Mouton33 said:

I cannot found the dlc in the store EU they are in one other store? 

It's not available on the EU store. First, you need to confirm which version of the game you have (Asia version or Japan version). Then you will need to create a PSN account corresponding to which version you have, and then buy the DLC on that account. You can easily google the rest of the information and details.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, minh2t said:

It's not available on the EU store. First, you need to confirm which version of the game you have (Asia version or Japan version). Then you will need to create a PSN account corresponding to which version you have, and then buy the DLC on that account. You can easily google the rest of the information and details.

This^

DOAX3 is an Asia exclusive that was never released in the West, thus you need either the Asia or JP version of the game if you want to get these DLCs.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 13/11/2019 at 8:34 AM, POEman553 said:

I'm checking the JP store and can't seem to find the DLC. Did it get delisted?

I just checked and couldn't see it but I can't read Japanese, if that does happen and you really just want the 100% the Asian version still has it, just search Misaki Licence and Leifang licence and it'll be for Fortune's Asian version. You could also try to play the game while on a Japanese account and try to pick the characters, it may open up the store on them.