Warning: Physical Disc Does Not Include Episode 2 to Episode 5

ChenZheCHN

Even you have a physical copy of PS3 version of Batman (Telltale Games), you can only play Episode 1 without downloading.

I tried to run my NA copy of the game with a Japanese PSN Account. It simply says “Coming Soon” for Episode 2 through Episode 5, and does not allow me to download.

Then I tried to run it with a United States PSN Account. It now allows me to download the following episodes.

Summary:

1. The physical copy includes only Episode 1.
  2. To download Episode 2 to Episode 5, you need to run the game with a PSN Account of a region that matches the game.
  3. Download as soon as possible, since we do not know when those DLC will be taken down.
  • Like 1

Thanks for the advice but This thread is not needed.

There are some threads related to these, you know, all the situation with TT games.

According to some forum users the physical, better known as Season disc only contain one episode and the disc allow to download the rest of the episodes.

For more information check ...

A Guide to Telltale Games Availability (NA)

Started by dottyduke1, Thursday at 06:33 PM

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ChenZheCHN said:

1. Download as soon as possible, since we do not know when those DLC will be taken down.

To add on to this, it's been hypothesized that the disc DLC 'downloads' are different then the normal website downloads and just hidden. If this is the case, it might be possible to download off a disc even when the digital versions are closed. Possibly the DLCs are region locked? Idk if you were able to download the episodes from other regions to begin with. 

Also we have so many threads with so much information spread out. Here's some with more info:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GoldenShaka said:

Thanks for the advice but This thread is not needed.

There are some threads related to these, you know, all the situation with TT games.

According to some forum users the physical, better known as Season disc only contain one episode and the disc allow to download the rest of the episodes.

For more information check ...

A Guide to Telltale Games Availability (NA)

Started by dottyduke1, Thursday at 06:33 PM

1 hour ago, Kittet3 said:

To add on to this, it's been hypothesized that the disc DLC 'downloads' are different then the normal website downloads and just hidden. If this is the case, it might be possible to download off a disc even when the digital versions are closed. Possibly the DLCs are region locked? Idk if you were able to download the episodes from other regions to begin with. 

Also we have so many threads with so much information spread out. Here's some with more info:

Thank you very much!

I just got this game, checked the game-specific forum and did not find any thread about this.

Never known that there has been already a thread somewhere else. Thanks for the links!