Watch Dogs Legion

Denvirus

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Neo_Tachihoma said:

Can't wait for coming Thursday midnight. ^^

Mine got delivered today (thanks Amazon). Given how early that is I'm a bit worried about playing it though. Dont some devs get pissy about broken street dates and ping the user as well? Or am I making up scary scenarios

1 hour ago, Smiddy23 said:

Mine got delivered today (thanks Amazon). Given how early that is I'm a bit worried about playing it though. Dont some devs get pissy about broken street dates and ping the user as well? Or am I making up scary scenarios

Mine also got delivered today, ive had other games like crash bandicoot 4, tony hawk, medievil and assassins creed odyssey come early and i've played them with no problem

2 hours ago, mr_popodopolis said:

Mine also got delivered today, ive had other games like crash bandicoot 4, tony hawk, medievil and assassins creed odyssey come early and i've played them with no problem

Yeah I’ve had a heap a day early and reviews have been out etc so haven’t thought much of it. But this one there’s nothing and a couple of days early... who knows 

Can anybody comment if this game is worth the $100.00 day one price tag?  I mean is it a finished product unlike Ghost Recon Breakpoint Ubisoft's last triple A release?  Is it something special or just a typical Ubisoft open world.  I swore to never support Ubisoft day one again but I'm awful bored of waiting for the ps5 and the new games coming next month I may need this to tie me over.  I'd expect this game to be a cut above anything else they have done in recent years considering the extra production time and the poor reception and lash back over their last crappy production.  Is this the case?

• Like 1

On 27/10/2020 at 5:02 AM, Smiddy23 said:

No, you're fine. You're in the clear and not responsible for the mail coming early. The dispute would be between the courier, retailer and the Publisher, not the consumer especially this close to release. When review copies are sent out, and more so the embargo lifts, they don't care.

The ONLY time they will start hunting you is if you have a copy of the game before review copies are out, and retailers yet to have them. And if you start posting stuff public prior to embargo.

11 hours ago, GTAJJ said:

No, you're fine. You're in the clear and not responsible for the mail coming early. The dispute would be between the courier, retailer and the Publisher, not the consumer especially this close to release. When review copies are sent out, and more so the embargo lifts, they don't care.

The ONLY time they will start hunting you is if you have a copy of the game before review copies are out, and retailers yet to have them. And if you start posting stuff public prior to embargo.

Figured that would likely be the case, I just remember it being an issue that was floating about early last gen!