E3 2019: Dragon Quest Builders 2 trailer

1 hour ago, cynical_fate said:

This looks solid for sure, I'm hoping the same as you though to have no time related trophies or anything that makes you push through the game faster. Since its usually fun to explore and really get lost in those type of games.

That was the main thing I didn't like about the first game. 

2 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

I hope no time challenges this time

I dunno, I followed a guide on YouTube and it helped me get through the timed challenges in the first game. However, it seems that the challenges in this game will not be time dependent(finish the story in 30 days, etc) because you're not on a linear path where you lose everything when you go to the next land since you are traveling from a hub island this time.

Still stoked, I have to platinum the original for my 10th platinum in anticipation for this! :)

7 minutes ago, RuneEyesDragon said:

I dunno, I followed a guide on YouTube and it helped me get through the timed challenges in the first game. However, it seems that the challenges in this game will not be time dependent(finish the story in 30 days, etc) because you're not on a linear path where you lose everything when you go to the next land since you are traveling from a hub island this time.

Still stoked, I have to platinum the original for my 10th platinum in anticipation for this! :)

Oh, I finished all the time challenges no problem. Just would rather not have to do that.