You've Got Red on You TROPHY

Valstrax_GM

Hello, first of all I apologize for my very basic English.

I have problems with the trophy "You've Got Red on You" which consists of collecting 541 objects from the bodies of the defeated humans. The problem I have is that I already passed the story and I barely got 333, so I need more than 200.

I have some ambush camps that I still lack but I do not think it reaches the number that the trophy requires.

Is there any method to get this trophy in the post game and that it is real easy and that it does not take me hours?

I have not updated the game to version 1.11 but it occurred to me that perhaps in the new challenges that were added there are battles with humans and is it possible to register the bodies for the trophy?

i think camps and areas usually only spawn a few humans at a time, so it's going to be rough if you don't have any available side missions left...

The good news is that it's items and not bodies, so some bodies will have 2 or 3 items on them....and you have to take the items from them, you can't just view it for it to count (like when your inventory is full)

• Like 1

I'm not even halfway through my first run yet and I have already knocked this off... the key is NOT to pick up everything you see and always leave room in your inventory so that you can pick up from NPC's you take out. The other thing I haven't done yet is fast travel... this takes away a lot from your opportunities to find NPC's

• Like 1

I have continued playing and I was missing 2 ambush camps and 2 marauders camps, I have also had several random events. Now I have about 90 enemies left to register.

The key is to always have empty inventory. When I go out on a motorcycle I make a quick trip to the camp where we were with Boozer at the beginning of the game and I throw some grenades and then heal me with bandages, this with the aim of going empty of rags and styirilizers (materials with which the bandages are created) . This is because most of the items that are collected are rags and sterilizers. Bearing this in mind, it is enough to leave on the motorcycle and when the sign "?" go directly to them because there will be 3 to 6 enemies and when registering some give 2 items and so I go to the trophy.

Edited by gymmmmm

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/6/2019 at 3:23 PM, snakebit10 said:

OP, I hope you get it soon. I was aware of this trophy from the get go and got it last night. I didn't want to have to do what you are doing post game. Good luck with it.

Hi bro. The truth is that I could get it just at the end of the other trophies. I tried to leave it to the end and get the rest of the trophies before and when I went for the trophy to dribble with turbo for 5 seconds I got 3 human enemies and then I jumped the trophy.

It can be a bit heavy if left for the post game, but the key is to keep the inventory EMPTY. If you have grenades, molotov, bandages, etc., it is best to throw it away or use it before going out on the map, in order to guarantee that you will be able to collect all the items of the humans that come to meet you.

Take into account that it is not worth only to register them but you have to collect the objects they carry. There are some that carry up to 2 or 3 objects and that helps a lot.

If there is someone who has the same problem, the key is to go through the map and be attentive to the sign "?" that appears from time to time, because you have to go to that place and the vast majority of times there will be humans to kill to register them later. But take note that the inventory is always as empty as possible.