Leveling up weapons easily to the max

Kaldunaa

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i also did this over the weekend....easiest way is to kill the enemies around the area so you don't have to deal with them knocking into you, then hop onto the planter, turn around and double jump (holding x on the second jump) into the wall between the white part and the blue arch...once you freeze into the falling position (still holding X), turn around..after a moment you will either take fall damage and then drop, or take fall damage and be knocked upwards...i actually landed on the hilltop behind the planter both times and not onto the arch like the video...only took a few tries to do it too...

I also tried the glitch through the waterway part of the level and could not get that to work at all...couldn't glitch through the corner wall after jumping into the water pipe...

• 3 weeks later...

How do you level up with the Glove and the Protocast? 

It won’t level up even though it’s killing enemies. This is driving me nuts.

Edit: Nevermind, I turned infinite ammo in like a dumb dumb and I guess it blocks progress

Edited by Wagszilla

For the uhh Power Glove and Protoplasm weapons, the Snagglebeast is a nice spot as others have mentioned. 

Throw your item into the lava, in addition to the base damage the game will count the lava damage in favor of your weapon.

Helps it go more quickly.