So, the game should be delisted by now - does everything still work?

Varhur

On 26.06.2019 at 2:55 PM, BTHRZeroX said:

The Complete Adventure has everything on Disc, no downloads or anything just pop in and play. So yes it will 100% work its what I have.

Does it matter if the copy is used or not?

• 5 months later...

Here's the thing though (as I posted on the forum for the PS4 version:
I bought a US copy of the game a few weeks ago, and as per the recommendation have used an American account to see what's available. As expected, the options to download episodes 2->5 are there, but when I go to buy the Adventure Pass for the rest...the link works, and it's on sale for USD $9.95 + tax - so even though it's supposed to be gone forever, it doesn't seem to be ?

• 3 weeks later...

All telltale games still work delisted or not they give you the season pass on the disk and allow you to download episodes on psn if needed like this for PS3 you actually need to download almost every episode but the ps4 version I think actually comes with all of them for once.

• 1 year later...
On 29/12/2019 at 1:17 AM, Talic007 said:

All telltale games still work delisted or not they give you the season pass on the disk and allow you to download episodes on psn if needed like this for PS3 you actually need to download almost every episode but the ps4 version I think actually comes with all of them for once.

You don’t need to download every episode on ps3 it just comes with every episode on the disc, I’m doing it now as of 10th of January 2021.

• Like 2