30 hour trophy question

BrunoBomb

I have a question

For the 30 hours in Saints Row The Third they all have to be online or can be offline.

I'm playing offline but sometimes i get messages from people wanting to play with me but I will not with them because they have cheats.

Im doing this right? The game says I've played this game for 23 hours, and I dont want to start over.

Thank you

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Can someone tell me how I'm supposed to get this? I somehow ended the game with a final time of 20 hours and a half and now need to play for almost 10 hours obviously but I don't understand how time works, if I stay idle it doesn't count, if I'm walking in circles it also doesn't count, do I have to be on a mission for it to count?

And can you 100% garantee that if I start a new game and play for 10 hours it will unlock? because I'm not going to spend 10 hours on this save file with a fully upgraded character and nothing to do....

Your game timer must have glitched and reset. In Saints Row 4 that happened to me. It reset my time and my 40 hours trophy unlocked when it said around 85+ hours.

If that's your last trophy then start a new game and your going to have to grind 30 hours.

• Like 1

Started a new game, managed to get 10 more minutes in the timer which carried on from the other save, left for 10 minutes and when I came back I had lost 3 minutes, so now instead of getting time I'm actually losing time.

Guess I'll copy my save files to my second account and erase them from my main account, don't see any other way out of this mess

this trophy came naturally for me. keep playing it will pop, its also not glitched. 

Did a bit of research and yes it is glitched for some people, just because you didn't get the glitch doesn't mean it isn't glitched, someone says that being online while playing solves the problem, since I played most of the game while offline I can't really tell if that's true but will try it out tonight and post results.

Did a bit of research and yes it is glitched for some people, just because you didn't get the glitch doesn't mean it isn't glitched, someone says that being online while playing solves the problem, since I played most of the game while offline I can't really tell if that's true but will try it out tonight and post results.

Oh, i never played coop i done it all solo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...