Bloodstained DLC Plans

I've read from some forums online that the DLC titled "Iga's Backpack" (consisting of a boss battle with Iga and a new weapon and shard) would release July 2nd or 3rd, but I never fully trusted it as I didn't see it mentioned with a release date anywhere else. PC players can already purchase Iga's Back Pack on Stam and perhaps GOG also. The other 13 free DLCs look like they are gonna be released slowly through the year. If you ask me, I don't see trophies being linked to the free DLC. Maybe the Iga boss battle but I think that if PC doen't get an achievement on Steam for it, probably it'll also mean no trophy on PS4 for beating Iga.

For all we know, we could be in another A Hat in Time situation with the DLC still waiting in the wings to be released outside PC but I'd like to think that this being Igarashi himself those problems would sort out. They're most likely working right now in making the Switch version perform better and also fine tuning all the free DLC and all the hoops necessary to release the single paid DLC into digital stores for consoles. 

So, short answer: we still don't know for sure unless Bloodstained's Twitter says something about this matter.

4 hours ago, Eremoto said:

For all we know, we could be in another A Hat in Time situation with the DLC still waiting in the wings to be released outside PC but I'd like to think that this being Igarashi himself those problems would sort out. They're most likely working right now in making the Switch version perform better and also fine tuning all the free DLC and all the hoops necessary to release the single paid DLC into digital stores for consoles. 

I really hope they work on better performance for the Switch version.  I really wanted to play it on that but I've heard some really bad things.

On 7/8/2019 at 0:50 PM, majob said:

Considering I've heard there's still DLC for Shovel Knight that hasn't been released yet, I wouldn't hold my breath for a time table

Are you talking about Shovel Knight DLC for this game, which there will be none of since he's already playable, or that King of Cards DLC for that game? 

Cuz they added a Smash Bros rip off VS. Mode and a Card Battle Game Mode so that explains the delay. Its no longer just a campaign like the Plague and Specter ones were. 

On 5/7/2019 at 10:29 PM, Eremoto said:

I've read from some forums online that the DLC titled "Iga's Backpack" (consisting of a boss battle with Iga and a new weapon and shard) would release July 2nd or 3rd, but I never fully trusted it as I didn't see it mentioned with a release date anywhere else.

I thought it's going to release on console at the end of July?

Edited by Lance_87