Would it be possible in other countries accounts?

WaddysWDS

I do not know if they are cheats ... but it is possible that when they live, in the American continent they have access to the servers of the game.

1 hour ago, DerelictSoul said:

if this is the case than the first and the third person to plat this game are cheaters since they aren't in the us or canada

• Like 1

Maybe it's possible to play the game on an EU account if we set up the internet connection with a US; DNS or Proxy Server? Does someone know about these settings or could probably try it out with this game? I heard about the same thing with the Chinese or Hong Kong version of 3on3 Freestyle this game was also blocked to play but I saw an american has it, maybe there is hope also for this game

:)

EU Players could play normally this game with an american blank account doesn't matter if it's us, canada, equador, brazil etc. 

EU Players got this message ( Error message: Get server list failed.)

Best Regards Inferno

25 minutes ago, Infernofeuer1 said:

Maybe it's possible to play the game on an EU account if we set up the internet connection with a US; DNS or Proxy Server? Does someone know about these settings or could probably try it out with this game? I heard about the same thing with the Chinese or Hong Kong version of 3on3 Freestyle this game was also blocked to play but I saw an american has it, maybe there is hope also for this game

:)

EU Players could play normally this game with an american blank account doesn't matter if it's us, canada, equador, brazil etc. 

EU Players got this message ( Error message: Get server list failed.)

Best Regards Inferno

This is what I meant, but I do not understand how ... since from my console europe I can access the game if I enter an American account. :S

• Like 1