Does everything carry over?

Last-_-Judgment

I can't really find anything specific to answer my question but I bought vanilla D3 purposely to do all 3 D3 trophy lists. This isn't trophy-related per se but I was wondering what carries over between games (Vanilla PS3 --> RoS PS3 --> RoS PS4). My main question is, do the in-game achievements carry over because I will play D3 after all 3 trophy lists are done and i enjoy doing all the achievements. Be kinda a bummer if i hafta keep re-doing the same achievements though. Apart from that what else carries over through games?

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry I can't help you here but I guess people is confused about trophy = achievement. Or the others probably aren't as completionist as you are to notice that there are lot of stuff in the game that does not grant you a trophy but cosmetic stuff for your flag (I forgot the proper word), I guess those are the in-game achievements you are talking about.

Edited by GoldenShaka
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Dark_Iceraven said:

Im pretty sure the Vanilla PS3, ROS PS3 and ROS PS4 are all separate trophy lists.

45 minutes ago, Dark_Iceraven said:

The 3 trophy lists for PlayStation trophies are separate.

The guy clearly said that he knows that...why keep repeating that...

Seriously the responses above are just...did y'all even read the question?

I'd also be curious about that topic. I assume that while you can transfer your character between versions, you'd have to actually play each game from the start - that's just a guess tho.

Edited by Sydoki
  • Like 2

On 15/08/2019 at 5:56 PM, Sydoki said:

The guy clearly said that he knows that...why keep repeating that...

Seriously the responses above are just...did y'all even read the question?

I'd also be curious about that topic. I assume that while you can transfer your character between versions, you'd have to actually play each game from the start - that's just a guess tho.

Yes. Thank You! I'm not the only one seeing how frustrating the responses are.