Head to Head & Super Bowl

Bbrit1776

27 minutes ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Copy of my TA walkthrough, edited for PS4.

Download a 99 roster (I have an Xbox one but not a PS4 one, but any 99 roster should work and I'd imagine there are a few by now on PS4) from the community files section of the settings menu, then load it up in the share & manage files section of the settings menu. Then start a cloud franchise. Set up the league with 1 min quarters and accelerated Play Clock for the quickest time. Then go in and check who you are playing 1st in the regular season. If you have a friend, invite them to your league now. Ensure your boosting partner/dummy account selects the team your team is playing first. Now all you need to do is play that game w/ your boosting partner for head to head to unlock.

For Bragging Rights, you don't even need your boosting partner (they must stay within the league though). Sim to the Super Bowl. As your roster is 99 rated, you should blitz through as a 16-0 team. Then, start the Super Bowl vs AI on rookie, perform the kick-off, and just super sim until the end immediately after (you will win as you're so OP). Once you're back in the menu, Bragging Rights should pop.

This worked for me 3 times on 3 accounts on Xbox One. 

Maybe I can actually try and boosting it with my 2nd account the only issue being it doesn't have PS Plus but I assume it might still work but I'm not sure. If not I'll just maybe get a friend tommorow or help me with them. 

• 5 months later...