Damir trophy and Good Ending

B-wrekless

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2019 at 8:58 PM, B-wrekless said:

I missed the requirements for Damir trophy, can I restart from chapter select and still get the good ending?

Yes you can, but you will need to play from t\he relevant chapter through to the end. i replayed Volga level after going in a bit heavy handed and completed game from there.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

For the trophy "Damir" , I got it this way:
- saved 1 group (the one within the boat at the middle of the map) of slaves out 2
- did not kill any slave
- saved 1 guy from being bitten by a gangster right after taking the elevator on the way to meet the baron
- saved 1 girl from being bitten by a gangster on the main path toward meeting the baron

Without the last 2 saved slaved, Damir left me.
I managed to load a quick save to save the 2 last slaves and the trophy popped.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 7.10.2019 at 1:02 PM, DjusPS said:

- saved 1 guy from being bitten by a gangster right after taking the elevator on the way to meet the baron
- saved 1 girl from being bitten by a gangster on the main path toward meeting the baron

This did it for me! Thanks a lot. 

• 1 month later...

Yes you can, but you will need to play from t\he relevant chapter through to the end. i replayed Volga level after going in a bit heavy handed and completed game from there.

To get Full Strength (aka the real Good Ending), you have to get all three of them in one playthrough. Chapter select will not work. Duke and Alyosha's requirements are easy, but Damir's requirements — which I missed — forced me to restart the entire game from square one, since he left instead ot staying with the crew.

Edited by BadRep24

• 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Ok I'm a little unclear on something.

I missed the Damir trophy, so I can't use chapter select to start from the Caspian chapter and get the Damir (and the 3rd crew) trophy, play through to the end and get Full Strength? I have to do another full playthrough? 

1 minute ago, Cthulu-72 said:

Ok I'm a little unclear on something.

I missed the Damir trophy, so I can't use chapter select to start from the Caspian chapter and get the Damir (and the 3rd crew) trophy, play through to the end and get Full Strength? I have to do another full playthrough? 

You can definitely do that - That's exactly what I did, and it worked no problem ?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 07/10/2019 at 0:02 PM, DjusPS said:

For the trophy "Damir" , I got it this way:
- saved 1 group (the one within the boat at the middle of the map) of slaves out 2
- did not kill any slave

Without the last 2 saved slaved, Damir left me.
I managed to load a quick save to save the 2 last slaves and the trophy popped.

Thank you!

I got the Damir trophy by:

- Not killing any thugs on the way to the lighthouse to meet Guel (or whatever her name is) - screen flashed white when she came down in the lift

- Sneaked through the last area without meleeing anyone

- Saved the man beaten (didn't do this the first time and no Damir)

- Saved the woman being beaten

- Killed no slaves

I completely forgot about the boat of slaves, and I didn't rescue any other slaves the whole chapter.  I was a bit worried that there were dead slaves in a couple of locations after I killed the thugs, but that seems to not have mattered!

Edited by Delameko