Control Trophy List Unveiled

Fr_0zt

5 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

I'm super pumped for this game, I loved Alan Wake so am glad to see more material coming out of this studio. The gameplay looks really interesting so far too and the trophy list looks like nice and enjoyably straightforward. Can't wait!

This will be my first remedy game and yeah the gameplay and world look awesome, I was sold the first time I saw it.

It seems to have some SCP aspects, so hope it does well and maybe starts a little trend.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Fr_0zt said:

This will be my first remedy game and yeah the gameplay and world look awesome, I was sold the first time I saw it.

It seems to have some SCP aspects, so hope it does well and maybe starts a little trend.

Definitely! now all we have to do is wait. I have a few weeks to finish my current game, hopefully that'll be enough to make a fresh clean start on this

27 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

Definitely! now all we have to do is wait. I have a few weeks to finish my current game, hopefully that'll be enough to make a fresh clean start on this

kind of on the same boat, will be busy with sniper elite 4 and hope to have the 100% before control release to focus on it fully.  there is also remnant from the ashes but im still not sure if im buying that day one or later.

wolf2 is your game?  oh lord, good luck with that POS game.

2 minutes ago, Fr_0zt said:

kind of on the same boat, will be busy with sniper elite 4 and hope to have the 100% before control release to focus on it fully.  there is also remnant from the ashes but im still not sure if im buying that day one or later.

wolf2 is your game?  oh lord, good luck with that POS game.

Haha i'm making life even worse for myself and working on Mein Leben difficulty. I'm really close, but damn has it fried my brain.

1 minute ago, ResoluteRock said:

It looks like a fun trophy list! 120 collectibles looks like a lot though 1f605.png I’ve never been a huge fan of collectibles (if they don’t serve a purpose other than for the sake of collecting them) but I still like the list overall.

Some of Alan Wake's collectibles were quite interesting and added some story/background to the game, so I'm hoping Remedy does the same here. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...