Walmart remove game signs but still sell guns

Maaden_Swe

On 9/4/2019 at 4:25 AM, PSXtreme_ said:

Well, here's your solution to your problem.

Don't come to America...enjoy your gun-free utopia and you don't have to worry about my guns shooting you...they doesn't have that type of range.

I know plenty of people here who never owned guns, never will have a gun and live perfectly normal happy lives. You just avoided his point completely. 

Remember the crazy lunatic that killed over 15 - 20 kids at a elementary school back in 2012? He was clearly mentally unstable. Yet here we are in 2019 and we get the El Paso mass shooting. 

It’s a recurring pattern, and I’ve noticed a lot of these shootings are young adult males who are completely out of touch and desperate. 

If these mass shootings aren’t a sign or a pattern, then I don’t know what else to say to you. In this day and age they just rile up the media, and then these tragedies blow up all over social media for everyone to see and then we get another shitstorm of people arguing about gun control and/or mental health. 

Action should have been taken a long time ago. But thanks to things like the NRA, I don’t think we’ll see a change anytime soon.

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Free health care for the win :highfive:

Something we should of gotten a long time ago. 

Too bad we got the dipshits and a divided government running things.

1 minute ago, PSXtreme_ said:

JXUT3yD.jpg

But somehow it's always the gun at fault...

but nobody seems to blame Chevy when their family gets killed by a drunk driver...

6Z0s6ey.jpg

You’re just one big fucking meme aren’t you?

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 3