New dlc characters coming to Super Street Fighter IV

xzero4812

Capcom announced at EVO that Rolento, Elena, Hugo, and Poison will be joining the roster to 4 year old SF4/SSF4 with an unanounced 5th character as well. Reported that dlc will be $15 and contain 6 new stages and balances to fighters as well.

swan_poster_elena_0611_RGB.jpgswan_poster_rolento_0611_RGB.jpgswan_poster_poison_0612_RGB.jpghugo_final_130528.jpg

• Like 1

I'm at EVO right now.  I'm very excited.  I haven't seen the characters yet, but I've seen the "EVO 2013" version.  I hope the buff some changes for my main.  I'm not in the top 8, but I made I was only a few matches away from doing so.  Not bad...

• Like 3

I'm at EVO right now.  I'm very excited.  I haven't seen the characters yet, but I've seen the "EVO 2013" version.  I hope the buff some changes for my main.  I'm not in the top 8, but I made I was only a few matches away from doing so.  Not bad...

you luck bastard!!! :shakefist: 

enjoy man, play some PS4 demos and create a thread to talk about it!!!

damn thats cool but sorry 2 hear u lost

was street fighter the only game u entered?

Can't wait to see teamspooky upload matches. You made it on the top 16 so that's very good. I wonder if Infiltration might take EVO 2k13. 

Can't wait to see teamspooky upload matches. You made it on the top 16 so that's very good. I wonder if Infiltration might take EVO 2k13. 

Naw I made top 64.  Not too bad though out 1500 (I think) other people.

I want Remy as dlc 5!

Well they said a character never seen before in a Street Fighter game.  Unfortunately, that's out of the question.  He was the guy I played with since they didn't have Guile in SF3 games

Naw I made top 64.  Not too bad though out 1500 (I think) other people.

Well they said a character never seen before in a Street Fighter game.  Unfortunately, that's out of the question.  He was the guy I played with since they didn't have Guile in SF3 games

I saw the video about it on some forum. On sunday they were going to show a trailer of something about the game (gameplay). You made to 64. That's still very good. That's an accomplishment to be proud of.  

As for EVO i'm very hyped to see Infrit and MH RayRay. I like to see their gameplay... especially RayRay's Magnus. FChamp is godlike as well. (UMVC3)

SSF4. Hype to see Aquas gief and GamerBee's Adon.

Anyway i guess we have to wait and see who takes EVO2k13.

Edited by TENCHU_REPPA