FIFA 20 Achievement List Leaks

manicmark

39 minutes ago, manicmark said:

Apologies, I saw the Volta trophy and immediately scanned to the highest value trophies and assumed they'd been lazy and kept the same names. 

The real list should leak in a few days.

I think he means it's virtually the same list as FIFA 19, not that this is the FIFA 19 list. Meaning the devs are lazy when it comes to trophies. I was hoping for some Volta-specific trophies though.

Edited by i-kicked-a-brit

It looks fake to me. It is literally the exact same trophies, in the exact same order, as FIFA 19 (with just the story ones at the top of the list omitted.) Sport games do have a tendency to offer similar lists year to year, but I can't think of any that had absolutely no variation or removals/additions, especially with them offering an entirely new mode this time.

2 hours ago, manicmark said:

The rivals trophies don't seem so bad this year. Original post has been updated with this list 

https://www.exophase.com/game/ea-sports-fifa-20-xbox/achievements/

Looks like a similar deal as last year. Still have to reach Div 4, so how difficult this will be depends on if the ranking criteria is like how it was at the beginning of FIFA 19 (very difficult) or how it is now (totally manageable).

Edited by JD-D2

1 hour ago, JD-D2 said:

Looks like a similar deal as last year. Still have to reach Div 4, so how difficult this will be depends on if the ranking criteria is like how it was at the beginning of FIFA 19 (very difficult) or how it is now (totally manageable).

They did change the matchmaking for fifa 20. This year in 19 when you reached Division 1 and got to 2400+ skillrating it became really hard to still find matches, specially late in the cycle. I was waiting to find a match for like 25-40 minutes at times. Thats why they brought the requirements down a bit to close down the skill gap.

With Fifa 20 there won't be that problem, since everyone at 1900+ (Division 1 is 1900 instead of 2400 last year) will be matched against each other. So you could get matched up with someone at 2400 skillrating while being at 1900. They might not change the requirements half way through the cycle like last year. Best advice I can give you is to start early before everyones team is stacked with great cards. Use loanplayers nd traning items to get the trophy done asap if thats the only thing you're aiming for.

Im just hoping that the Volta story is not as dull, boring and long as the Journey story mode. Really had to force myself to finish up the plat this year lol

Edited by Barriebar17

• 3 weeks later...