Online question

Kaldunaa

48 minutes ago, Kaldunaa said:

Gotcha and servers are pretty much still active, right?

They are active, but you might not find groups right away as there isn't an abundance of people playing it anymore. Definitely worth setting up a game session on this site and signing up to the official AC Discord as well as the PSNP one too :)

Edited by Crispy_Oglop

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As long as you get better equipment and gear for Arno, none of the co-op missions are that bad by yourself. The heists aren't that bad either, a couple may take a few attempts but it's nothing too difficult.

A lot of people claim that the Tournament co-op mission is very difficult solo because of the flag collecting bit, but I think the challenge and difficulty is hugely exaggerated. There's a specific path you need to take in order to collect all the flags in time. If you screw up or spend a bit too much time dawdling in one area then simply restart checkpoint. I managed to finish the flag part of the co-op mission by myself after 40 - 50 minutes of attempts. It can be frustrating but don't give up on it, it's very doable solo.

The only trophies you need to boost are Never Say Die and Choreography. Easily done with one partner in a co-op mission together.

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 2