We need a balancing patch!

How many times have you lost to a level 999 level Kratos, Raiden, or Nathan drake? Probably 85% of all of your online battles, there all horribly overpowered! I can rarely win due to them! The creators need to balance the three desperately! 

To explain why:

Kratos has fast speed Powerful attacks that have auto-aim and juggle you everywhere, and his level three super has a ball of light that auto-aims at you, with the high cost of pressing circle! 

Raiden is very fast when in the air, gets lots of ap quickly, and her super moves very easily hit!

Nathan Drake I have no idea why he's tough but he sure beats me every time.

Edited by shadowthecat2000

How many times have you lost to a level 999 level Kratos, Raiden, or Nathan drake? Probably 85% of all of your online battles, there all horribly overpowered! I can rarely win due to them! The creators need to balance the three desperately! 

To explain why:

Kratos has fast speed Powerful attacks that have auto-aim and juggle you everywhere, and his level three super has a ball of light that auto-aims at you, with the high cost of pressing circle! 

Raiden is very fast when in the air, gets lots of ap quickly, and her super moves very easily hit!

Nathan Drake I have no idea why he's tough but he sure beats me every time.

I agree with you about Kratos seriously needing to be patched, his level 3 is a real pain to deal with online, as he can score multiple kills on each player with it.

As for Raiden, is that a typo? Raiden is a guy. I can kind of agree with needing to patching him, but his level 3 is a pain to connect with.

I've never fought Drake online, or even used him, so I can't comment on him.

I also think that Colonel Radec needs to be patched, since he can just keep his distance building up AP to launch any of his supers

I quited this game because of the unfairness of multi. I mean my fav char is still Dante, but I got like a 10 win, 150 lose stat because everytime I try to play it always throws me together with Kratos, Raiden, Drake chars, who are too op for me to even learn this game.

I'm just about done with this game, and I just got it. Can't win shit online with all these 999 Zeus' and Radecs spamming their lightning/laser, and Kratos just in general with his ridiculous combos.

I can't counter with the spam they're doing and I can't counter by using a char the way it's supposed to be used, so it's honestly pointless to even play at all.

• Like 1

As a former 2v2 season champ as ratchet i can tell u tips to help. Kratos always block him, use a counter if your character has one and keep your distance from his nuetral square and use projectiles against him. Raidens not as bad up close but if cornered watch out for his level 1, his side circle dash MUST be blocked as his level 1 can kill you when followed up from this. Keep rolling to avoid his level one and use air dodge to avoid his 2 (L1) his down grab is also a way experienced players kill you so stay in the air against raiden. Kat is the broken character in this game, she is VERY VERY over powered and easy to kill ANYONE with. Learn your characters supers and your opponets and what you can do most to interupt that character.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...