Omniscient Trophy

E0-C-S-

What are you supposed to do?

Do you have to Master a single skill?

Do you have to unlock at least four Awakenings on all skills?

Do you have to master all skills?

I´m really at a loss on this trophy because I spent the last ten hours grinding Awakenings but, even with Awakening-Chance ++ equipped, the effects I currently get are already unlocked.

Edited by E0-C-S-

The short answer is, I don't know myself, I suspect it's all awakenings for a single skill. You get them at random afaik, and can even get the same one 3/4 times. I have 14 on Gust skill with Aisha. So no idea what I am missing. Perhaps you can list the awakenings you have, and I'll check mine when I get home tonight?

Got the trophy!t! :) 

Simply unlock all Awakenings.

They do not have to be on a single skill.

Here´s a complete list:

Spoiler

Empower

Fate

Criticality

Destruction

Manifestation

Weaken

Blight

Restoration

Resolve

Stun

Wither

Limitless

Hasten

Chain

Quickness

Flusiveness

Affinity

Pierce

Edited by E0-C-S-
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, E0-C-S- said:

Here´s a complete list:

Hide contents

Empower

Fate

Criticality

Destruction

Manifestation

Weaken

Blight

Restoration

Resolve

Stun

Wither

Limitless

Hasten

Chain

Quickness

Flusiveness

Affinity

Pierce

Wonderful. Time to amend all my weapons to include increased awakening. Some of the drop rates in this game are awful low

• Like 2

On 28/08/2019 at 3:30 PM, E0-C-S- said:

Here´s a complete list:

Hide contents

Empower

Fate

Criticality

Destruction

Manifestation

Weaken

Blight

Restoration

Resolve

Stun

Wither

Limitless

Hasten

Chain

Quickness

Flusiveness

Affinity

Pierce

I'm  missing only "Flusiveness" now I believe. Do you want how you got this one?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, E0-C-S- said:

hmm... Was it on a different Deamon? :/

I have no idea :P. Internet seems to suggest that you'll probably get this during the post game dungeon. This is the only grind trophy left for me, so i'll just plat either today or Saturday.

Tbh I've lost interest in the game due to how repetitive it gets and meh story. 

On 28/8/2019 at 4:30 PM, E0-C-S- said:

Here´s a complete list:

Hide contents

Empower

Fate

Criticality

Destruction

Manifestation

Weaken

Blight

Restoration

Resolve

Stun

Wither

Limitless

Hasten

Chain

Quickness

Flusiveness

Affinity

Pierce

Oh cool so it is cumulative over all the skill, nice.

Edited by FlareZero

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/22/2020 at 8:51 AM, LordBilbanes said:

Are there any tricks to increasing the rate at which awakenings are triggered?

There are 3 Shadestones you can use.
Awakening (+, ++)

Hexbinder

Tsukomo (final boss)

Pick your favorite Daemon and equip Skills that can hit really hard and cooldown fast.

For me, I used Izana with: Serial, Nemesis, Force and Parallel

Some things that I felt were true but not necessarily: The more enemies you hit in a single hit will give you multiple chances in a single skill usage.

So it's not just using the skill, but when it hits an enemy to cause a chance to proc.

The idea is you want as many proc changes as possible.

So let's say I use Parallel which is an AoE around my character and it hits 10 enemies.

It's 10 proc chances + each Shadestone proc, so what was 1 proc to 10 procs to 30 proc chances.

I would run from Floor 90 to Tsukumo of the Sanctum of Rebirth. The reason why I would go ahead and kill Tsukumo is just because I wanted the Shadestone from him. Takes like 20 seconds to murder him.

It took about 5 hours for me to get the last few Awakenings I needed, but it does appear that you need every awakening on a single skill and there are two procs that are invisible and is not equipable. My final proc was Iron Will which I had proc'd on Aisha's Gale, but not on Izana's Parallel. Once that proc'd, it popped the trophy.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I've got all the awakenings on Treize unlocked throughout his skills but still no trophy. Half the threads I look up for this trophy say doesn't need to be all on one skill and the other half say it does have to be on one skill. Any tips on what I should do or look into? 

• 2 months later...

I just got this trophy and I can confirm that the awakenings do not need to be on the same skill.
I’m not sure wether they all need to be on the same character but I had all the awakenings that I needed just on Izana spread across 4 different skills, someone was nice enough to post a list of all the required awakenings earlier in this thread so I made sure to double check once the trophy popped that I didn’t have all the awakenings on a single skill. 
this came naturally for me making my way through the sanctum of rebirth on around the 60th floor with a single awakening + shadestone socketed into my weapon 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 8/31/2020 at 3:05 AM, FullMetalSarok said:

I just got this trophy and I can confirm that the awakenings do not need to be on the same skill.
I’m not sure wether they all need to be on the same character but I had all the awakenings that I needed just on Izana spread across 4 different skills, someone was nice enough to post a list of all the required awakenings earlier in this thread so I made sure to double check once the trophy popped that I didn’t have all the awakenings on a single skill. 
this came naturally for me making my way through the sanctum of rebirth on around the 60th floor with a single awakening + shadestone socketed into my weapon 

Thanks for the info on this ... Im curious to know if it has to be on one daemon?

• 1 year later...

This is the last trophy I need so I'm going to do the grown up thing and complain on the internet and pray to RNGesus that the trophy pops soon as it usually does in this situation. I've gone through the whole 101 floor dungeon and focusing on awakenings. The list provided earlier in the thread was really useful, cross referenced this to see which ones I had. And it was all of them...but not on one character. Until floor 94 that is where I got the last one on Trieze (best daemon change my mind) and no trophy has popped. I've seen conflicting information online that you need the 18 provided in that list and others mentioning two "hidden" awakenings that don't show up on skills and I'm going to assume i've not had these. Considering i'm 40+ hours in and haven't got this the RNG is being pretty harsh on me, I liked this game for the inital playthrough but this grind of uncertainty is becoming a bit fatiguing. Don't suppose anyone knows if this trophy really is glitched and it might pop for me soon by just brute forcing more random awakenings or if i'll have to pray that I get these hidden one's that I haven't seen for the entire game. Any info would be great but from what i've seen this games pretty niche and no ones truly worked out how this trophy functions.

EDIT: After another couple hours gameplay the final awakening I needed popped along with the trophy and platinum. The final one I needed was a hidden one, it will say "Effect: Recovery" when activated and it gives an extra augment slot to the skill the awakening has happened on. I can move on with my life now

Edited by hybridhero102
  • Like 4