Kill the Ant!

UndreyVITA

He landed on the Nose Bone of an enthusiastic young member of the Official Reenactors of Cinema's Most Racially Insensitive Moments Association during there performance of Wooly Bully a la Alvin and the Chipmunks (how weird, that's the second time they've been involved with this).

Funneled 16 times it's own body weight of Pure Grain Alcohol into it's gullet.

Our alcoholic ant suffers a mild hang over and goes back to his office to work. Supervisor ant gives him notion about his condition but that's not enough to kill the ant.

I give ant nice mix of sugar and arsenic claiming it cures his hang over.

The mix cures the ants hangover and he goes back to the pub.

Once in the pub the the bartender drops the sambuca on the bar and it spills over the ant.  While the ant is greedily consuming the spirit a man at the bar sets fire to the spill....

You haven't since the ant cant drown due to it's miniscule weight, it just floated on the top though was no longer a fire ant.

I poured molten chocolate over the ant and presented it to the weight watchers convention as a tempter.

After ant has finished eating weight watchers, he is full and goes to ant hill once again.

I present these posts as prove what ant has survived and hold a meeting. Everyone agrees that ant that can survive anything and has strange powers is threat to society. There's huge movement to prevent the ant from taking over the world and nuclear strike at ant hill is necessary sacrifice. Ant must die. More than ever now.

Unfortunately, a member of PETA just happened to be walking by and saw that poor ant about to end his life. The PETA member picked up the ant, and signed it up for Ant Depression Therapy. It's doing a lot better now.

I hijacked a plane and sent it on a fatal collision course with the ant.

• 1 year later...